Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just Wondering...

Which one you like best?

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my one and only niece Taverli! She is an absolute doll and I am not joking when I say that she LOVES to have her picture taken!! This girl was all about the camera!! Anyway, I had a couple of different little shoots with her and her big brother while we were home and have TONS of images to edit and then print for their mama {my sister}.

So anyway, I was supposed to be up working but I got distracted in Photoshop again!! I couldn't edit while we were gone and I was in withdrawal!! Back on track here...I was just curious as to whether you all like the full color or my signature vintage look?! I generally prefer the more vintage look but I really like them both!!! I better find out which she prefers!!

Be sure to scroll down...I FINALLY added a new post earlier!!

post signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like number 2. Love the pictures of you and the kids at polar express, I hadn't seen them. Love, Mom

laura mcpherson said...

Yea!!! You're back...oh wait, that means your gone from here :(
Well, I'm sooo glad I got to see you while you were home. I hope you had a good time with all of your family.

I think I like #1. I generally love the vintage look too, but the bright colors in #1 and her eyes are amazing!

love ya

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

I love both! It's funny that you called it your "signature" look because I was just thinking that! Both of them could be lightened up just a tad to add some contrast and the first one could be warmed up just a pinch, but other than that, they look awesome!!! I would also like to see this in black and white (duotone) with some more contrast.

Tonya said...

don't you just LOVE that camera! I like the first...the colors just make it look so sharp and crisp!

xoxo

Tonya

Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd one. She is adorable.

Mistie

Casey said...

My vote would be for the first one too. I like how you can look into her eyes and know that she is having fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey B, Dad likes the first one, he says it's more Tavi, he likes the 2nd one too but he says if you know Tavi, the first one is her!! He insisted that I give you his vote. Bye.

Bethany said...

This is interesting!! I have looked at these images so many times, and although 9 times out of 10 I prefer the vintage feel, something about this one screams color to me!!

Thanks for all your votes and keep 'em coming if you haven't put your two cents in yet!!

Jaime said...

I like the first one best. I love how bright her eyes are. So pretty!! She is adorable.

Trish said...

i like the first one

Lisa said...

I have to agree. I love how the bright colors seem to make her eyes "pop" in the first one. She is growing up so fast. What a sweetie.

Ahhhhh. . .this long distance thing never gets any easier, does it? It was so wonderful to have you here, even if you pooped out on me on New Year's Eve:) Oh, who am I kidding, I was right behind you!

Miss you dear, when are you coming back? It won't be soon enough!
love,
Lisa

Polka Dot Moon said...

I like the first one - her eyes are so vibrant!

Bonus Mom said...

I love color, so my vote is for the first one too ;)