Do you ever have those days when it is just 10:00 AM and you find yourself wishing your drink was spiked? Please tell me I am not the only one!! I most definitely had one of those days today!!
Huntler was completely off today as he was up until after 11:00 last night. I think I must have fallen asleep before him? Anyway, it was totally my fault because he fell asleep around 4:00 yesterday afternoon and I let him sleep until 6:00. It doesn't take rocket science to realize that he was simply not tired at bedtime. But BOY was he tired this morning. When he finally woke up for good at 10:00 (this was after several spells of hysteria in the night and early morning hours) he was just plain cranky. He never really snapped out of it all day. Believe me, he will be in bed early tonight!!
Anyway, I am going to enjoy my break! Chris and the kids just ran to the dry cleaner so I am soaking up this half an hour of me time!! Better check some blogs!!

Tidbits Left by

4 comments:
So I am totally not an alcoholic but there are more days than not when I am at school wishing my drink was spiked. It would help put up with patients who just don't understand why their insurance doesn't pay for everything... these are the people who don't pay for their insurance. duh. come on use your head and on your way out thank every student here for paying for your exam and glasses... Ok, I am off my soapbox :)
You poor dear! I have had a few of those days myself...so NO, you're not the only one :)
I hope you enjoyed your little break while the kids and Chris were gone, and I hope today is better for you! Love you!
Um.... mostly every single day!
What am I thinking???? Three???
I can barely keep it together with two!!!
Oh yeah, I have those days.....and pathetic me only has ONE kid!!! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment