Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Been Busy!

Hiya friends! WHEW! Things around here continue to move at warp speed I must say! Besides gearing up for Huntler's big birthday party which is RAPIDLY approaching, I am also in a photography workshop (online class type thing) and have been spending much of my free time reading the course and the forum and of course practicing shooting in manual. I was pretty happy with how I was doing in automatic mode, but my oh my, manual is a different story! I am already learning so much and putting it to use, but it takes it a while (for me anyway) to all sink in!!

So...enough on that! Most of you could care less about aperature, shutter speed and ISO, right?!

Here are a couple of my sassy little miss from this morning...shot in manual. And yes, on the bathroom counter again! That seems to be our current picture taking spot!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

And then, as I was browsing the lovely aisles of my new favorite shopping center, Etsy, I came across these cutie patootie bloomers with the name Gentry on them! 

Photobucket

I can't quite tell if that is a "G" or a "J." At first I thought it was a "J", but now I am thinking "G!" Anyway, you get the idea!! I was just so surprised to see her name for the second time in a week! WOW!!

And Rachel, if you are reading this, which I am sure you are, don't rush out and buy any bloomers if you know what I mean!! Okay...well you can, just don't buy any with pink bows and pink lettering on the bum!! Giggle, giggle!!

Well, I just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I am still here sweating it out in the desert where the temperatures continue to be scorching! I am just really busy right now and honestly will be until the end of the month...I have a big bash and a lot of photography practice going on!!

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gentry is such a unique name so it's exciting to find something with the same name.

I thought my daughter's name was unique (Azura) and then found out a fairy in the Fairytopia Barbie movie has that name! I think that will be great when she is older and can watch the movie :)

Just Me said...

Looks like her name is gaining some popularity!! Cute!

Hope that workshop is going well....I am thinking really hard about getting that program.....let's get the camera first!

~Rachel said...

Oh..those are so cute!! You are so sweet! I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Your first picture of Gentry is
2die4! How cute is her smile! Great job Bethany!