Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rise and Shine

This is going to be another quick entry today! My littlest munchkin is going on a sleep strike and decided to wake at 4:30 this morning! Well, actually she woke at 4:00 but I left her in her room until 4:30. Anyway...I THINK she is sleeping right now so I am going to keep this quick as I am sure today is going to be crazy around here! If she has a morning nap that is going to throw our afternoon all out of whack, so I need to get my stuff done (as in multiple loads of laundry, scheduling our window to get fixed, ordering contacts, unloading the dishwasher...the list goes on!!) while she is napping and Huntler is at school!


But, I know how disappointed I am when I check in on my favorite blogs and there isn't anything new to see so I wanted to give ya a little post at least!!

So as I inhale my carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting and sip on my pink lemonade (yeah, so we were SUPPOSED to start eating better this week and working out...and yes, that is my breakfast!!), I thought I would show ya a couple from our Sunday night photo shoot! I have SO many more that I can't wait to get edited and ready, but considering our sleep issues the last couple of days, it isn't done yet!!

The first one is pretty much straight out of the camera. I cropped it a smidge and adjusted the contrast just a bit, but that is it! I simply love Gentry's scowl! She has so much attitude these days that this is a perfect reflection of her at two years and two months!!

And sweet, happy, trying so hard to do everything right Huntler just brings a smile to my face! He is such a GOOD kid and although 90% of the time he flashes me that cheesy fake smile and squinty little eyes, he brings so much happiness to my life!! I can't imagine what I did before these guys came into our lives and forever changed me!!

Photobucket

This one I did a little Photoshopping to! I LOVE the idea of it but I need to redo it I think! But since I don't have time right now, I thought I would put it up anyway!!

Photobucket

Alright then! I should get! All of Huntler's clothes are waiting patiently to be put away and the huge Little People village that we have acquired is spread from one end of the playroom to another and people are EVERYWHERE! So, I have tons to do!!

And, if I owe you an email, I am going to make it a priority to get caught up today and tomorrow!!

post signature

4 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Here's wishing you some extra zzzz's - we need some over here too! What's up with no naps these days? Something in the air? hmmmmmm........hope this doesn't last too long!

Love the picture!

Jessica said...

Karson took a morning nap too!! He slept from 9 to 11... so come 5 o'clock he will be a little tired terror!!! I LOVE naps... but I like when they are on my terms!! Otherwise they just throw a wrench in my whole day!! Hope you are keeping up ok!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! Azura is the worst napper ever.. I think because of the reflux. She used to nap 2-3 hours and now it's 20-30 minutes... They look adorable those cuties of yours.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I think your children are adorable and this photo you took is so fantastic.. what you doing the course for? Your great..
Teegs xo