Okay, so I am feeling LUCKY today! I hit the jackpot and won a super cute sign over on Julie's blog so I am entering myself in another fun giveaway today!! I am SO feeling the need to pay this forward and host a little giveaway of my own, but I have got the get through Huntler's birthday party next weekend and then I will have my wits about me again!! So stay tuned over the next two weeks and I'll see what happiness I can spread!!
Isn't this sign cute too?! A little chalkboard?! I could so see one of these in just about anyone's home!!
Check out these SUPER cute headbands created by Jenn. I don't know Jenn but happened upon her blog just recently and have been following along ever since! I love her style and her photos are always REALLY good too! Anyway, she is a crafter extraordinaire and is giving away these cute headbands!!
I am particularly fond of this one simply because I adore the colors, but I would be happy with any one of them!!
So, head on over and get yourself signed up!! The big drawing is tomorrow!!
In other news, we have had a busy weekend! I have to keep this short as Chris and Gentry are running errands and I NEED to be productive while they are gone! I have been making train lollies all morning for Huntler's party but still have lots to do!!
Hope all is well in the blog world!!




Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
Oooh, cute stuff!! and you are soooooooo lucky to have won that sign!! i love her stuff!
I love that sign! She's on break right now but I am hoping to get one of my very own soon :))
--h
Post a Comment