Monday, September 15, 2008

Cuz

This little one and all of her beautiful ways just won't take a nap today. "Why?" you ask. Well, my friends, that is exactly what I asked her! It is really quite simple you see. "Cuz. It no dark out Mommy." How incredibly silly of me!!


Photobucket

I am not quite sure about this business! I am still quite fond of Gentry's naps and cherish that little bit of "me time" each afternoon! Huntler gets to watch a movie or do puzzles or color or whatever he wants and I get to do laundry, unload and reload the dishwasher, check blogs and even update my blog!! (That is why this is so short today!!)

I will say her naps have been getting shorter lately but surely to goodness she isn't giving them up yet?! 

post signature

4 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh boy! This last week Jillian didn't take one nap during the day!! I actually broke down and took her to the doctor thinking something was wrong!
She took a small one this morning and fell asleep as I rollerbladed her back home after picking up Jackson from school.

She used to take 3 a day until last week. I think I'm in trouble with this one ;)

Anonymous said...

hey beth,
My mom and i have been talking about getting family pictures taken and trying to figure out who we wanted to take them, when i thought of you. I know when you come home you have a busy schedule and i completely understand if you won't have time, but thought i'd ask!! please don't feel like you have to, but if you want let me know! send me an email and let me know!! you never know I may get to be your first prego girl when you come back :) jk

Just Me said...

OooH, I rely on my little nap robot and her 2 sleeps a day......long naps too! I know someday soon they will be down to only one and then...none! YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Your kiddos are precious! Keep up the good work on your pics!