Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sweetness

Could it be that I am posting yet again this week?! WHOO HOO I am on a roll!! I am keeping this one short as I HAVE to get some things ordered for Huntler's party or it will be too late! But, I wanted to post my latest images. 

I am still plugging away in my class! LOVE IT! I am learning so much...yet I still have a lot to learn!! These are the images I just posted on my forum for a little constructive criticism. I won't go on and on here about everything I see wrong with them since most of you simply don't care!

But I will say that I love the idea behind all of them...they just didn't quite turn out as I saw in my mind!!

Ahh my Gentry girl!! She was actually hiding under a blanket when I snapped this first one! I was in a total rush and didn't have my settings right and it is slightly out of focus, but I love the idea of it! Of course, I tried again yesterday afternoon but she wanted nothing to do with posing for me! It is always on her terms, you see?!! 

Photobucket Image Hosting

These next two are kinda fun! I am now trying to focus on my post processing skills...enhancing each image yet making it still fairly natural looking! That takes some practice! And a lot of learning new things in Photoshop!! 

Don't ya just LOVE her bloomers?!! Get yourself some here!! The seller is amazing to work with and these are beyond cute!!

Photobucket Image Hosting

And our little pink ghost! For the longest time she has "hid" under her fuzzy pink "b!" This is exactly what she was doing here...hiding!!

Photobucket Image Hosting

And then it was Huntler's turn! We actually got a break from the intense sun and heat yesterday with CLOUDS!! And even some rain, lightning and thunder to go along with them!! YAY!! Anyway, the kids had ice cream cones for snacks and since it was cloudy I suggested we go outside and eat them...this way I could get in some more practice!!

Not loving any of these...but they are still cute!! Just not quite what I was after!

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

This last one is probably my favorite of these...I like how I was able to capture the cone in focus and blur Huntler some!

Photobucket Image Hosting

So, that is about all that is happening here! We had a playdate this morning and now the kids are resting so I am trying to get my computer work done! My patience has been tested beyond measure the last couple of days. The whining, fighting and just plain naughtiness is wearing me out!! I hope we get through this phase QUICK!!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!! I am off to order umpteen engineer hats!!

post signature

7 comments:

Jules said...

Love the pics! Those Gentry bloomers are TO DIE FOR!!!! She is a cute little ghost.

Polka Dot Moon said...

How cute are those bloomers!!! Great pictures :)

~Rachel said...

Great pictures! You do such a good job! We all took great naps after today's playdate..even me!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are always so beautiful! I'm already planning Azura's first birthday and she is only 6 months.

and in other news... Azura made her first ever donation today (using mama's credit card hehe) and it looks like Lisa is up to $500!

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

OMG!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first one! Such a creative, sweet composition. I really should take more pics like that of Miss Abbey. I feel inspired! I also love the conversion on that one too. Just perfect.

Laura said...

Those are the cutest little bloomers! Great pictures :)
Thanks for the comments on my lil guy, by the way! Those are the adorable overalls that YOU got him! They fit him perfectly right now and are so soft. He'll be sporting them at bluegrass for sure.

Have a great day~Love you!

HeatherW said...

I love taking pictures!! Yours turned out AWESOME!!

What kind of camera do you use? And where is this online course you are taking??