
So my friend Laura is starting this new "weekly blog challenge" and I for one I am SUPER excited!! Like Laura, I have met a ton of really great people through my blog and I truly enjoy getting to know more about each them through their posts and their comments on mine!! I never would have thought I would feel so connected to friends back home as well as make such great friends through the world wide web, but I am so happy that I have!
The concept is perfect! She is calling it:
{get REAL}
sharing snapshots of you own simple.everyday.life.moments
The question at hand this week is "Where do you blog?" She has posted pictures of where she blogs and is challenging us all to post pictures of where we blog!!
So, this is it. This is where I spend way too many hours sitting on my bum browsing Etsy, editing pictures, returning emails, and of course blogging!!

This is the sitting room off of our bedroom. We aren't exactly the kind of people who require a fancy schmancy chair with a shelf full of books we have never and never will read! So, we use the space to suit our needs! My needs more like it!! And so you have it...my craft area!
I love this little part of the house!! There are two huge windows and it gets TONS of light, which I love! Although, one of those windows faces west and not only heats it up in here, but totally prevents me from even seeing the computer screen for a good half hour or so each afternoon!
Anyway, each email I send and update I post to my blog is created sitting right here in this chair!
So, go grab Laura's super cute button, whip up a post on where YOU blog, and let her know so she can check you out!!
On a much different note, today would have been sweet little Cora's first birthday. Her family has been on my mind all day. Remember to keep them in your thoughts as I am sure this is such a hard day for them.
And I am off to cuddle with my sick boy!! I honestly thought his fever broke last night but he woke up from his nap all hot and flushed. The poor little guy is having a rough go of it! Gentry isn't feeling all that whippy herself still...she is snoozing away as I type!
The concept is perfect! She is calling it:
{get REAL}
sharing snapshots of you own simple.everyday.life.moments
The question at hand this week is "Where do you blog?" She has posted pictures of where she blogs and is challenging us all to post pictures of where we blog!!
So, this is it. This is where I spend way too many hours sitting on my bum browsing Etsy, editing pictures, returning emails, and of course blogging!!

This is the sitting room off of our bedroom. We aren't exactly the kind of people who require a fancy schmancy chair with a shelf full of books we have never and never will read! So, we use the space to suit our needs! My needs more like it!! And so you have it...my craft area!
I love this little part of the house!! There are two huge windows and it gets TONS of light, which I love! Although, one of those windows faces west and not only heats it up in here, but totally prevents me from even seeing the computer screen for a good half hour or so each afternoon!
Anyway, each email I send and update I post to my blog is created sitting right here in this chair!
So, go grab Laura's super cute button, whip up a post on where YOU blog, and let her know so she can check you out!!
On a much different note, today would have been sweet little Cora's first birthday. Her family has been on my mind all day. Remember to keep them in your thoughts as I am sure this is such a hard day for them.
And I am off to cuddle with my sick boy!! I honestly thought his fever broke last night but he woke up from his nap all hot and flushed. The poor little guy is having a rough go of it! Gentry isn't feeling all that whippy herself still...she is snoozing away as I type!
Tidbits Left by

4 comments:
bethany...
i see you use a Mac...do you have a Mac pro tower and a cinema display? I would love to hear about your system set up and how you like it...
xoxo
Tonya
Hey Bethany...cute set up..mine not so cute. I have to tell you I went to Wal-Mart and in there Easter section are huge lollies for $1 ea. pink,green,yellow,blue and orange. Also there is edible grass in all these colors. I was wanting to fill containers w/ the grass and stick little lollies as centerpieces. I also used your idea and made lollie shirt..it is cute. I have to add a bow yet, but I am please and the little one is thrilled so...mission accomplished! and on a "difft. note" I have been thinking and praying for the Macs all day. I actually looked at the clock just a few minutes after Cora's birth time, so the kids and I lifted them up to God. My heart hurts for them!! I sure hope your little ones get to feeling better!!(and you stay healthy)
Oh...you're so SWEET!! Thanks for jumping on board and being so excited about my new little idea :)
It will be so fun!! See...you're one of my great 'real life' friends, but I don't think I'd ever seen your blogging spot before. It so fun to picture you at that cute little desk now, when I'm reading your blog & emails! The desk is adorable & so inspirational!! I LOVE IT! Te, he...I just noticed my blog is on your screen!
I have been thinking about Cora today. I need to post a picture of the adorable dolly I got off of Etsy to support her playground. It was so cute!
Oh, what a cute little space! So bright, colorful, and cheery! I have the same cupcake photo holder! It's somewhere around here, honestly, I have no idea where though.
So, this blog challenge sounds like fun! I'm going to join! Skye is doing one where you have to take a pic of yourself with your kids once a week, even if it's just a part of yours or there body in the pic, but you both have to be in it. I'm trying to keep up with that one too.
One question, can you straighten up the area before you snap the pic? Ha! My desk is a pit ALL the time! It's out of control. I'll check out Laura's blog to read the rules. But even so, I may have to bend 'em.
Post a Comment