I am absolutely exhausted tonight, but I figured if I didn't post before bed I may not get to until tomorrow night!!
So, this is going to be a post of few words and few pictures...just popping in to say HI!
Sunday we were out and I found THE prop of the century! To say that I was thrilled is about the understatement of the year!
This is my fabulous new trunk!! I found it at Home Goods...it was the only one and there was no arguing with me on this baby...I WAS getting it!! I may have actually squealed out loud in the car once we had it loaded? The top completely comes off so other goodies can be stored inside! The kids love it!! And they both fit quite comfortably in it...their idea, not mine! I did snap a couple of them laying on top, but Gentry's nose was gross and Huntler, well, Huntler was wearing red today {totally clashed} and let's face it, this is for girls! So since I am tired tonight I am not going to edit snotty little noses!!
I am going to get some pink and brown tulle and make a tutu to match so it can be used in client photo shoots!! I am thinking once I have that tutu made I am going to take Gentry out in the desert somewhere with some "good" cacti and do a photo shoot!! Have to get to that in the next few weeks before it starts getting hot down here!!
I will leave you with this little pucker face! I sat her in my other new prop {more pics of it to come later...she was so upset I put the camera up for the night after this!} and quite obviously, she hated it! I hope other kids like it!!
Look at her wispy hair!! In case you are wondering, I did sharpen this image for the web but I erased over her hair...THAT is how it looked out of the camera!!
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
9 years ago
Tidbits Left by

12 comments:
I cannot wait to see the pictures using that prop! It is really cute! That photo of Gentry is really cute.. I love the whispy hair :)
great find there girl!!! gentry as always looks adorable crying or not :) xoxo
Oh I am just in love with that trunk!!!!! =] Miss Gentry is just so cute!
That is very cute. Must be fun thinking of props and buying them!
Love the prop!!! And Miss Gentry is such a cutie...even while crying!! Love it!!
cute prop! you could use it for a boy if you changed the color to B&W or sepia? just an idea!
A fabulous find!!! Can't wait to see more!
oh! I am excited to see that tutu and the desert shot!! Yay!
OMG!!! I am so jealous of that trunk! ADORABLE...I had never heard of Home Goods till I saw it mentioned on Prop Insanity. What a great find!!
Can't wait to see what you do with it. Have a relaxing night :)
I am so jealous of that prop. That will be so adorable in pictures. can't wait to see them.
You don't know me. I saw that you responded to a friends blog and for some reason I decided to click on yours...anyway, I love that prop! Which home goods did you get it from so I can start scouring around to see if they get any more. I want to use it in my daughters room. Also, do you have a "name of the designer" or style number for it, so that when I call it might be easier for them to check on it. I would appreciate it!
it occurred to me that if you choose to respond you might need my email address: dawniele@orbitelcom.com. Thanks. Oh and I got to your website from my friend Nancy's website. Thanks again.
Post a Comment