Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

Photobucket

Enough said! I still have two sickly kiddos and it was another long day!! Hope you are all well out in blog land!

7 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Fabulous!!! :)

Hope the wee ones feel better soon :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!!!

(I have the same little wooden chair!)

Hope the kiddos get better soon! Its so not fun to have 2 sick kiddos!!!

i love plum said...

great, great picture!!!! you are SO good! xo

Anonymous said...

Those don't look like 2 year old legs! You could tell me that she is 7 and I would believe it! I love the skirt!!!

Sarah

laura mcpherson said...

SHE IS!!! Love this sweet picture :) Wish I could see her painted piggies...but it's still perfect!

Good luck with the kiddos! Hope they're feeling better soon. Don't let yourself get too run down! Love ya!

Trish said...

you must let us know where you got that adorable skirt!!!! i've been wanting one, but haven't splurged yet :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute skirt!! Also, I'm loving the processing =) The colors are beautiful!

I hope the kids are feeling better soon!!