So check out this happy little button for 4 Little Men and Girly Twins Random Picture Challenge! Cute, hunh?! It just so happens that my great friend Laura designed it!! She does all sorts of custom stationary design so if you are needing something, go check her out!! You won't be disappointed!
Alright, so the challenge this week is to post your 11th picture from your September 2007 folder. I am quite embarrassed to post these seeing as when I look at them today they are HORRIBLE, but hey, we all start somewhere!! They are what they are and no matter what, they are sweet memories!!
So here is picture number 11:

And I am posting the one directly after it so you can kinda get a sense of what exactly Huntler was doing:

That orange "thing" is the controller for the rocket and Huntler was adjusting it!!
Okay...so, you know I can't post without mentioning The Bachelor. WHAT in the world happened last night?! I must admit I have NO patience whatsoever and pumped my "all knowing" friends for the scoop so I knew what the rumors were going in, but oh my goodness! I think it is safe to say that was seriously "THE most dramatic rose ceremony ever!" Those of you who watch regularly know that they use that line in every.single.episode!! Last night it was finally the real deal! Chris wouldn't let me tell him what I knew so he was shocked! I guess I am shocked too and I have had a few days to think about it!!
I will be wasting yet another hour of my life tonight {after wasting three hours last night!!} glued to the second taping of After the Final Rose! I can't decide where I stand on all this. There are so many ways to look at it! I mean, if once the taping of the show was over and "it" just wasn't there with Melissa, then that is just the way it is. You can't force yourself to love someone. I get that. I am so sad for Melissa because I REALLY like her and picked her back on the first night, but if he just can't imagine his life with her, then I guess I can't pick fault with him! BUT...the way in which he handled it was SO not cool! At all. It was crazy for sure!!
So, I guess I should get! I just wanted to post really quickly because I am not sure when I'll get a chance again. I have two sick kiddos today...yesterday Gentry was sick and then Huntler woke up in the night with a horrible cough and fever. They are both coughing and carrying on this morning. I have this sneaking suspicion that today is going to be even more challenging than yesterday!!

Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
Good Morning :) Sorry to hear the kids are sick.. don't you love this time of year! I had a hunch that you all were not feeling great when I didn't see Huntler at school. The Bachelor was CRAZY... I was on a rant last night..poor Bobby.. haha! Hope the kiddos feel better soon! Cure pictures :)!
Hola! Thanks for the button 'shout out' & website plug! It was so fun to work on :)
Fun pictures of Huntler and the sprinkler...makes me want warm weather even worse than I already did!!
We've already "discussed" the Bachelor, so you know I think it's all crazy too!! I'm ready to waste another hour of my life tonight though.
Post a Comment