Well, we survived Day 2 of potty training the littlest and it actually was quite "easy" in the whole scheme of potty training!!
After I posted she pottied several more times in the potty chair and even went #2!! All on her own! I was in the bedroom and she followed Huntler into the bathroom and the next thing I know, she is running back in to me and saying, "I pooped on the potty Mommy!" WHAT?!! So I of course went to check things out and sure enough, she did!! She got THREE stickers for that one!! {She has some constipation issues so we weren't going to push her...we would be perfectly happy if she would just potty!! So anything extra is just a bonus!!}
She did start to potty once in her panties, but caught herself again and that was it. It is 9:30 Tuesday morning and no accidents since she caught herself yesterday! YAY!! She isn't waking up from her nap or night time dry, but we are SO SO proud of her and how well she is doing!
Okay, Huntler is at school and the window guy should be coming soon, so I need to get some laundry put away and play with Gentry while I can!! I HOPE to post some pics and something a little more interesting later! I have just been SO busy lately!!

Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
She's doing great! I thought those days were
L-O-N-G behind (no pun intended) me ;)
I'm just now thinking of all the little things we will be doing all over again!
Hope your enjoying this weather!
Denise
Whew! This whole potty training thing sounds like a LOT of work and mishaps, lol! I hope Lily stays in diapers forever....hee hee! Seriously though, it sounds liek Gentry is getting the hang of it and is at least interested in getting the deeed done the "right way"......way to go!!
Post a Comment