We are going to FREEZE this winter!! I just went out to haul off some stinky diapers (my first time out today) and I was almost cold!! And it is 80 with a slight breeze!! The fact that it is overcast and dreary of course makes it cooler than if the sun were shining and it was 80, but OH MY we are in for it when we head home to Kansas this winter!! Just think how bad it is going to be when we move back!! We will be so accustomed to the heat that the seasons are going to seem crazy!! (Don't worry...I don't care how crazy the seasons seem...I can't wait to get back to the sunflower state!!)
Anyway, for those of you back home reading this and laughing at me because I think 80 is bordering on needing a jacket, just think of the difference between 75 and 50...a 25 degree difference is huge! So, take an average summer day of around 105 down here and knock of 25 degrees, HELLO it is cool!!
Okay, so I wasn't planning on updating, but Chris and the kids are running errands and I just had to share!! Back to getting myself ready so we can head out and enjoy this fun weather later on! I better get my camera battery charging! I am feeling refreshed and invigorated!! It is amazing what stepping outside in PLEASANT, non suffocating weather will do to a person!!

Tidbits Left by

1 comment:
Congrats on the AWESOME weather! It's a little above 80 here today and we all think it's HOT!! I've got the windows open, but it's starting to get a little toasty in here :)
I hope you enjoy the beautiful day! You'll be back in Kansas and enjoying the seasons before you know it!
Post a Comment