Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Still Here!!

Hey there faithful followers!! I am so sorry I haven't had much time to blog lately!! I have been overtaken by this need to get everything organized and in order and it is consuming me!! One would think I was nine months pregnant and nesting like a crazy girl (hi Rachel!!), but I'm not! Just clearing out some much needed space in my craft area now so I can WORK! I need to make room to get everything put away and organized so I have a little space to create!!

Anyway, I owe about 10 of you emails and I promise those are coming! I had my first "scheduled" photo shoot this morning with a  sweet friend and tomorrow another sweet friend is coming by to do a little shopping in "Gentry's Closet!" FUN! So, things are busy, busy!!

Okay, just wanted to pop in really quickly! But now Chris is waiting patiently on me to come watch something on DVR. So, I need to keep moving!!

I'll be back soon though! Promise!!


post signature

No comments: