Monday, August 18, 2008

Does It GET Any Cuter??!!

Photobucket

So there you have it...one of my fun Etsy creations!! I thought I'd give ya a little sneak peek into what I have been doing ALL weekend! Yep...bows, bows and more bows!! One would think I would have 30 lined up and ready to go, but with my extreme perfectionism and the crazy amount of detail in some of them, that is definitely NOT the case!!

And then this happens...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And it INSTANTLY gets cuter!! So what five minutes before this photo shoot was a possible sale is now headed for the bow and headband basket in Gentry's room! No worries, I will be creating another one of these cuties for some super lucky little girl!! (I only plan on making one more headband similar to this for my shop, so if you HAVE to have one, please send me an e-mail and I'll be sure to make one up special for you!!)

So there you have it!! My weekend in a nutshell!! I THINK both kids are napping as I type! Huntler has been a lot on the whiny side this morning and I told him he had to rest while Gentry was napping. He took his trains, his backpack and his chocolate milk and disappeared into his room!! And I am enjoying the peace!!

And although this is a pretty short little post for me, I am one busy girl today and need to get back to work!! Hope you all had a nice weekend!!

post signature

12 comments:

You can call me Lucky. said...

Super cute. I love it! Gentry is adorable, as always!

Oh, and you would be a fabulous party planner, but I totally understand just planning your kids instead! It would be soooo much work! But...you would be fabulous!

:)

Just Me said...

sweet sweet! well, it looks perfect on gentry, so it's probably best she keep it, right?? I can not wait to see all your etsy goodies! i know they're gonna be all yummy and perfect!

Jules said...

I love the headband! I wish so badly that my girlie would wear ANYTHING in her hair! She is looking a little Donald Trumpy and it is making me crazy! You have amazing bow skills! Gentry is a lucky girl.

Polka Dot Moon said...

OH MY!!!! The headband is super adorable and the model is even more so!!
Love it :) and can't wait to see your shop!

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Yep, it's pretty darn CUTE! And even CUTER on Gentry!

laura mcpherson said...

That is so adorable on her-Great job! I can't believe all the types of ribbon you have in there...and all so perfectly placed, of course! I can't wait to give the one I WON to Emma Jean. Thanks!!

Just Me said...

NO! It doesn't get any cuter!! What a little model! I wish Lily kept things like that in her hair....maybe when she's older. Right now I can barely keep a barette in her hair, she rips it out with chunks of hair....stinker.

Just Me said...

I know I already posted, but had to come back and check that cupcake cutie out, lol!

Oh, and looks like i have a new swap partner..??!!

Anonymous said...

Super Sassy Cute! Love it.
Looking forward to seeing everything you come up with on your Etsy shop!!!
;)
~abby

Shana said...

So cute! If all of your items are as darling as this, I can't wait until your shop opens. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little model you have there, Bethany. Love your creation -- especially the dots! :)

Scrappy Girl said...

I LOVE it! How cute. What a great model you have there too. LOL! I still can't see cupcakes without thinking of you.