Here they are...the lock washers!! Any ideas of what these little gems are going to be used for?! More to come later today or tomorrow! We are busy busy in these parts!!
HI! I'm Bethany...wife to the most incredible guy one could ever dream of, Chris, and mom to the two CUTEST kids there ever were, Huntler and Gentry. I am 28 years old and so blessed to be able to stay at home with my munchkins every day! I hope you enjoy following along as I share bits and pieces of our life and pursue my love of everything photography!
Huntler is our little man...our first born. I honestly can't believe it, but he turned four in September! I think I must have gotten caught up in a time warp because since we had him time has just FLOWN! He is very serious by nature...probably the most intense child I have ever met. We have way more pictures of him deep in thought than smiling from ear to ear! He has always been an easy little guy...he is very laid back and just goes with the flow. He is so sweet and caring and he loves that little sis of his more than words can express! Don't let all of this fool ya though...he can be quite ornery and the things that he comes up with these days literally crack us up!
Ahhh...Gentry girl. If ever two kids were so different! She is so sassy and spunky and full of it that there is never time for a dull moment! Although she is not a hard child by any stretch of the imagination, she DEFINITELY has opinions and isn't quite as "go with the flow" as her brother! She started talking early and there is never a quiet moment when Gentry is awake! She seems to have grown up so fast...I am sure that a lot of that has to do with the fact that she has a big brother to keep up with, but she is doing things so much faster than he did! And although she turned two in July, she is absolutely convinced she is already three!! And the way she carries on most of the time, one would definitely think she is much older than two!
As we were driving by a bunch of trees Huntler says, "I don't wiv in a jungle Daddy. I wiv in a house Daddy. I have a woof."
While driving in the car one day (yes, we do lots of driving!) Gentry says, "There ya go" to Huntler. He responds with, "I not a goat. I Huntler."
Oh sassy Miss Gentry...she is all the time saying, "I want pink wemonade!"
Whenever we say, "I love you" to one of the kids, they respond with, "Love you more." Too sweet!!
6/30/08
We were giving the kids baths and Huntler was upset. He tells Chris, "I had a weally bad day." Then he proceeds to say, "You're hurting my feelings Daddy." Needless to say, we were laughing out loud!
7/3/07
While talking about the kids' friends, Huntler says, "I have big, small and medium friends." Never quite thought of it that way before! Leave it to a 3 1/2 year old!!
7/9/08
While the kids were playing Little People this morning and Huntler was loading up the bus, I mentioned to him again about starting school soon. I am trying to prepare him for it. He is fine, I am not!
He says, "Mama be sad about me go school." He couldn't be more right!!
8/7/08
"School is for big kids Gentry, not for wittle sisters!"
8/30/08
"The farmer in the town,
The farmer in the town,
Hi-ho the radio
The farmer in the town!"
9/23/08
Chris was giving the kids baths and the following conversation came about:
Chris: "Come here little boy, let me wash you."
Huntler: "I not a little boy, I have a big head like you dad!"
Chris: "Do we have big heads because we're smart?"
Huntler: "Yeah, Mommy and Gentry aren't smart. They have little heads."
10/19/08
On a walk Huntler was talking about staying on the sidewalk. We never want to get in the street because a car could run over us and make us all flat. (I guess that is one way of looking at it!!)
5 comments:
Hmmmmmmm................you've got me stumped!! Can't wait to see :)
A tricky one you are!
Can I cheat? As Avery would say, "Whoo! Whoo!" English translation: "Choo Choo!"
I can't wait to see the rest!
wheels?
I'm going to guess wheels also!!!!
Post a Comment