Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two Lil' Tidbits Tuesday

Hello Hello Hello! Life continues to move right along out here in the desert! The weekend flew by and here it is Tuesday afternoon already!!


Huntler had his second day of preschool today...and of course loved every second of it!! Can you believe he already came home with his first book order?!! I TOTALLY remember spending hours looking over those super thin little order forms with oodles of fun books to read when I was in school! I just can't believe my chid is now bringing them home! Oh how the years go by...

Gentry girl is napping as I type! We had a fun little impromptu photo shoot this morning in a big basket! While Huntler was at school we hauled this big basket of dolls and girly fun over to my room and played. And then when I was working on fun Etsy stuff, she played right alongside me! Anyway, it didn't take long for her to realize she could dump the entire basket over and empty it out so she could get in! It made for some fun photos and lots of giggles, but I have yet to upload them to the computer! Soon my friends, soon!! I need more hours in the day!!

So, here are a couple of little bits of randomness for ya on this HOT August Tuesday! Is it EVER going to be fall??? EVER???? I hate to whine and complain, but I am beyond sick and tired of the 100+ temperatures and the intense heat that pounds you from above and radiates out of the cement. Ughhh....
  1. I HAVE to shampoo and condition my hair every single day. My stylist is always telling me to just wash it every other day, but for some reason I just can't adapt to that! And the conditioner thing? Just something I feel I MUST do every single time I wash my hair! It is a bit thick and curly so whatever I can do to tame the wildness, I do!!
  2. I have set a Grand Opening date of September 1 for my Etsy shop!
Okay...so there was supposed to be more to number 2 up there, but Blogger went crazy on me!

It just keeps typing on one line, so I guess I'll have to save the rest for later!

Have a Happy Tuesday!!

post signature

4 comments:

You can call me Lucky. said...

September 1st...I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see your shop up and running! I know it is going to be fabulous!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Yay!!! Looking forward to seeing all of your creative goodies :)

and as for the heat.....I'm right there with ya! We've walked to school the past two mornings, but tomorrow we're driving. October evenings are what I'm longing for!!!

Happy Tuesday!

Laura said...

I'm so excited for the opening of your shop! You will have so much fun with it. I'd like to open mine soon, but I don't think it will be happening for awhile...not enough time in the day!

I hear ya about FALL!! I'm ready for it too, although it's been in the 80's here the past week (sorry, I'm not rubbing it in-promise)!

HeatherW said...

I can't wait for the shops grand opening!!!