Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Little Filler...

Since not a whole lot is happening around here, I thought I would share some more randomness about me!! I found this on Ashley's blog and wanted to share! By the way...I do not know Ashley but the same designer created her blog that did mine and it is super cute!! So Ashley, if you are reading this, thanks for the posting idea!! (If anyone happens to notice, I did change it from the original just a smidge to make it fit for blogging a little better...and then I added some of my own questions to get it back to 50!! And some of these things you already know, but I am sharing them again anyway!!)


 1. Were you named after anyone? My parents heard a little girl getting in trouble in Wal-Mart one night before I was born named Bethany and liked it! They had it down to Bethany and Miranda...not sure what their deciding factor was, but  you know what name they chose! My middle name is Marie...my great grandma was named Marie.
 2. When was the last time you cried? Ohh...I have cried so much lately! It was just this past week while watching/reading/thinking about Randy Pausch.
 3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
 4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
 5. Do you have kids? Two sweeties...Huntler and Gentry
 6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Well of course!!
 7. Do you use sarcasm? A little bit I guess...mostly just with Chris though!
 8. Do you still have your tonsils? I still got 'em!
 9. Would you bungee jump? Never in a million years!
10. What is your favorite cereal? Frosted Flakes
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not usually! But I RARELY wear shoes that tie!!
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically no, emotionally yes
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough...MMM
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Probably their personality
15. Red or pink? Like them both, but pink is my fave!
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? That would be my thighs...ughhh!
17. Who/what do you miss the most? I miss Kansas...and everything that goes with it!
18. What color of pants and shoes are you wearing? Black skirt, no shoes
19. What was the last thing you ate? A graham cracker with cake frosting on it...not that yummy but I needed something sweet!
20. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the AC and an occasional yell from the pool as Chris is swimming with the kids!
21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange
22. Favorite smells? Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret on my love and Baby Magic on my babes!
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
24. Favorite sport to watch? Pro football...but I really am not so much into sports!
25. Hair color? Strawberry Blonde (all natural!)
26. Eye color? Hazel
27. Do you wear contacts? Yip!
28. Favorite food? Black Olive and Pepperoni Pizza, Mexican, lots of things!!
29. Scary movies or happy endings? Oh...happy endings! I do NOT watch scary movies!!
30. Last movie you watched? I have NO idea...
31. Favorite season? Fall and Winter...just NOT Summer!!
32. Hugs or kisses? Both!
33. Favorite dessert? Cherry Cheesecake
34. What book are you reading now? Well, nothing now, but I read "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch this past week.
35. What is on your mouse pad? Apple
36. What did you watch on TV last night? The Baby Borrowers on DVR
37. Favorite sound? My children laughing
38. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Ummm...no preference! I don't listen to that kind of music!
39. What is the furthest you have been from home? Kauai
40. What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subject? My family!
41. If you could spend a whole day with any one historical figure, who would it be? Not sure about the historical figure, but I would LOVE to spend a day with Katie Holmes and little Suri! Many of you know I am TomKat crazy and love all the latest Tom and Katie gossip! I have been a fan of hers for years...back in her Dawson's Creek days!
42. You are driving your car late at night and come to a red light. If there are no cars in either direction, do you still stop? Of course...
43. Do you have a special talent? I got jipped in the talent realm!! No musical instruments, no sports, nothing crazy that people will forever remember me by!
44. Where were you born? Winfield, Kansas
45. Favorite genre of music? Country 
46. What type of vehicle do you drive? I am a minivan mom...gasp!!
47. Books or magazines? Magazines...I rarely have the time to read an entire book!! But I do love 'em!!
48. Favorite holiday? Christmas...I love the magic in it for the kids!
49. Do you watch any soap operas? I DVR General Hospital every day but usually only get around to watching one or two episodes a week! Back before Huntler came along and when he was just a baby, I watched it ALL the time!
50. Tag 4 people: Denise, Julie, Shelly, Michelle (I chose 4 people that I did not tag last time around!!)

post signature

1 comment:

Just Me said...

i love getting little tidbits here and there about bloggy friends!! fun, fun! and, did you see that when i answered 7:20 on your blog for lily's birth time, i was OFF!! omg, shame on me!! it was actually 7:39!!