So I did my first swap earlier this summer and although it did not go quite like I had it all planned out in my mind (my swap partner sent my gift really late and was just not quite on top of things!), I think I am ready to give it a whirl again! How could I not?! Just look at how fun this Fall Swap looks!!
Doesn't that picture take you to a happy time and place?!! They are even wearing jackets!! Oh how I miss the cool, crisp weather! Being out here in the desert, it certainly brightens my day to think that fall is just around the corner...even though it will still be HOT!!
So follow this link and get yourself signed up!!


Tidbits Left by

3 comments:
Just wanted to say a quick hello...I know I've been MIA the past few days. We had a busy weekend and refinished our tub/bath, so we had to stay at my mom's last night because of the fumes! crazy! Anyway...wanted you to know I'm reading you blog, and I'll be back in the action soon.
This swap looks so FUN! oh-I can't wait for FALL!!! Love you~
FALL... I am so excited for fall!! See you tommarrow, as we drop our sweeties off for their first day!! FUN! Have a great evening :)
Bethany-Thanks for featuring my swap! I actually closed the sign-ups as I was getting overwhelmed (too much on my plate!), but I have since opened them back up.:-) I have over 50 wonderful ladies signed up! Let me know if you would like to join us!:-) Lori
Post a Comment