Monday, March 3, 2008

BaBy LoVE!!

Surprise, surprise...another post with photos!! HA! Actually, I have a couple of things I want to write about that have absolutely nothing to do with my munchkins (or with photos), so if I get a chance later on, I'll do another posting! If not, at least I know I have blogging material for the next couple of days if I don't take more pictures!!

But for now, this is what you get! I took these photos last night...the kids were in Huntler's bed reading and chatting away...and snuggling of course! These two L*O*V*E to snuggle - with us and each other! Huntler has an airplane mobile above his bed (hanging from the ceiling) and Gentry is absolutely ENAMORED with it! (If anyone knows of anyplace to get a cool mobile, let me know! As much as she seems to love his big bed - she is napping there as I type - she may be moving to her big girl bed sooner rather than later!! And I am sure she would love to lay there and look at her own glam mobile!)

Anyway, getting back on track, they were laying there so peacefully admiring the mobile and chatting up a storm. Huntler was telling her all about airplanes and the like and she was listening like she understood each and every word. We have some pretty intense moments of fighting around here to say the least, but it is those moments of peace and pure sibling love that make it all worth it!

Huntler LOVES story time!!

They were VERY lovey! Lots of hugs and kisses for each other! (Classic black and white - I am SO not good at getting great shots with the flash - the lighting is all out of whack, but black and white saves the day!)

They were telling me all about the airplane mobile! (This one has a vintage action "on" it - which gives it the old time feel!)

3 comments:

Katie Kirk said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is funny that Gentry is naked and Huntler has flannel PJ's on! So cute!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you new blog page! You are so talented...you will have to give me some pointers lol!Huntler and Gentry are so ADORABLE! I could never get pictures like these unless I carried the camera ALL day long and had super fast hands lol!!! Love em' Drea and Gaby