First of all, do the words flower patch and boy even belong in the same sentence?!! Oh well, who cares! It is what it is...Huntler in the purple flowers and loving every minute of it!
Unlike his dear sis, Huntler absolutely LOVED our visits to the purple flowers! Don't let Gentry's smiles fool ya...she was happy for a few moments, but then hated being stuffed in the midst of flowers taller than she was!
Anyway, back to the little man! He LOVED it! He ever-so-willingly did everything I told him! I LOVE this group of images because they are of him being totally and completely natural! Anyone who has ever tried to take a picture (any kind - snapshot or professional) can probably agree with the fact that this is the age where the obnoxious side comes out and the fake personality takes hold. YUCK! Who wants a bunch of cheesy pics?! I, for one, do not!
Anyway, putting a boy in his element...outside, albeit in flowers...provided me with the perfect setting! Huntler was so intrigued by not only the flowers, but also the ants and bees we encountered! He had a ball!
These are also from our second two trips to the patch! (See the below post if you are totally confused!)
This face C*R*A*C*K*S me up!
I have NO idea what he is doing???

This is one of my favorites of him! I managed to get eye contact but it is still natural! It was luck, I tell ya!
These next three are also favorites! He was SO intense! That is one thing about Huntler in ANYTHING he does, it is ALWAYS intense!

A little vintage appeal! I think it works well with this shot?!!
Tidbits Left by

No comments:
Post a Comment