Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FLoWeR PaTCh KiDS!

So while driving home yesterday I happened by some pretty purple wildflowers and I IMMEDIATELY thought, "I HAVE to take pictures in those flowers!" So, tonight we drug the kids out!! Although I am not totally happy with what I got, I did managed to get a couple of good ones! The great thing is, this touch of country is super close so I can load up the munchkins and haul them back whenever I want! And I am planning on doing just that tomorrow!

I thought it would be so perfect to have the sun setting in the background...but I couldn't quite manage to get that to work for me!! Go figure! Oh well!

(By the way, I didn't do any Photoshop work on any of these...I am waiting until we go back and I have more to choose from before I spend hours editing!!)

I *L*O*V*E* THIS ONE!!!!!!!! It is a keeper for sure!! If you can't tell, Huntler loves his lil' sis!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both look adorable! What a fun spot to take some photos.

Abby

Anonymous said...

Wow...I did't know there were natural flower fields out here in AZ! Love the picture they are adorable as ALWAYS! Drea and Gaby

Anonymous said...

I love the flower patch photos of the kids! Such a natural setting, full of color and honesty. I've updated my desktop once again. I am glad you love to take the pics because I love to see them. Keep them coming! Love, Grandma