Sunday, March 16, 2008

ThE FlOwEr PaTcH GiRl! (Part II)

I know you have all been anxiously awaiting this post of TONS of new pics! Sitting on pins and needles and checking in every five minutes I am betting! HA HA! Well, never fear because they are finally ready to be shared with the rest of the world!! Or at least my family and a few friends who keep tabs on us and check my blog!! These are from our second two trips to the flower patch!

Yes...second two trips! We went three times...the second time was a bust. This first image is the ONLY one I have of missy worth sharing!

The third time we struck gold though!! I am still convinced that I would like to go back again, but when I look at this last batch of pictures I captured while we were there, they are honestly pretty darn perfect if I do say so myself! I am sure a professional would find "issues," but as the mom of this beautiful little blue eyed girl, I am pleased!!

I took lots of pictures of Huntler as well, which I will be posting soon! Don't think I have forgotten about him - I just pick one child to start my editing with! So, once I get this post published and some more laundry going, I'll be ready to start editing on the little man and hopefully post again later today! Remember...there is only one of me and I am a wife, mom, housekeeper, maid, chauffeur, etc... as well, so I can't promise it will be right away!!

I am bummed that these images are so "little!" As I was editing them and when they are full screen on my computer, the color is just amazing!! I learned a little trick to make eyes sparkle, so that is fun too! You just can't really tell on here! BUMMER!

Hope all is well with my faithful bloggers! And remember to leave me comments! Hint, hint! Aren't I subtle?!!

I really like this one!





This is also a fave of mine...for those of you who know the "real" Gentry, this is her! Cute (yet ornery!) smile and SO MUCH attitude!

HMMM....

Daddy and His Girl!

My Sweet Little Family! (the color was WAY off in this one so I converted it to a more vintage look!!)

2 comments:

Randy Harding said...

Our favorite is the one of Gentry with her arms crossed, she looks so cute! But actually love them all, the ones of Huntler too. AND, I think the day that Chris proposed was November 2nd,if I recall. I remember waiting to hear as we all knew but you. Chris's dad called after you said yes, he was so excited! OK, bye for now. Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Well, I gotta agree with your folks, the one of Gentry with her arms crossed is really good. I love all of them. The ones of Huntler are really good closeups of him too. Shows not only his intensity but his sweet innocence as well. And your mom is right about Nov. 2nd. Ronnie was so excited. He was waiting all day for the news. It meant the world to him. Thanks for the pictures of today and the memories of yesterday. Love, Debbie