Thursday, March 20, 2008

HoLlYWoOd!!!

So this morning while getting ready for the day I was thinking about Little Miss Gentry and all her sunglasses...I then got to thinking about this particular picture of me when I was a tot! Anyway, I hopped on the computer this evening and found it and had to share! Now though, I HAVE to find sister some of those HUGE plain 'ole white shades and do a photo shoot! I mean, don't ya think?! I saw some online at Baby Gap....I better check them out a little more and see if they will do the job!! 

My parents used to call me Hollywood when I was glamming it up in my shades...I find that both Chris and I refer to Gentry as Hollywood too! Not all the time, but on occasion! Anyway, I thought it might be fun to share these two images and give my parents a little trip down memory lane!

Love you!
(This is my second post today, so be sure to scroll down!)

Like mother...
Like daughter...


5 comments:

Randy Harding said...

Thanks for the trip.........what memories! Wow. those were some big glasses, but I think your face was thinner and made them look bigger! What fun, that gave dad and I both a big smile, our little hollywood! Well, back to the Apprentice - (it's a GOOD one). Love you too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought that was Gentry! Well I guess we know who taught you your wonderful fashion sense!! Too cute, cant wait to see the shots of Gentry!!

Lisa said...

Well I guess we know where your little fashionista gets it! Too cute! (both of you!)

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Bethany! You two look so much alike! What a fun and cute picture!

Anonymous said...

I think little Gentry is a carbon copy of her mama. I don't know if you were sassy like her when you were her age, but she looks like you and has your personality. I think it's funny that perhaps you were thinner in your picture than Gentry is, but in fairness to her, you look a little older. Either way, you both have STYLE! Love, Debbie