Ok...there will be another post of kiddos other than mine in the next day or so, but I decided to go ahead and load all of these photos onto blogger and post because sometimes blogger just plain does NOT like me and it loads the images at t-u-r-t-l-e speed! Can you say, FRUSTRATING?!! So, don't panic if you know I took pictures of your kid and you don't see any!
Anyhow...I took my camera to the park on Tuesday for a playdate we had and I was snapping away at EVERYONE'S kids...one mom I had never even met before but decided it was okay when Gentry wanted her to hold her and tote her around...WHAT???!! She was a super nice mom, I was just shocked I guess...
Anyway, I am having a blast learning my way with photos! I still have a LONG ways to go (just look at the photographer's links on my sidebar!), but from one mom to another, these aren't too bad if I do say so myself!!
What do you think of the composition of this one?! It is so different than my "normal" take on a lil' one! I think it is kinda catchy!

And big brother Bailey...what a handsome little guy!
I only managed to get a couple of this little cutie, Reese! Can you believe she was on her mama's hip when I snapped this?! Although it is the only image that turned out, WOW, it speaks volumes! I L*O*V*E the mood and emotion...so dramatic!






Little Karson is growing up WAY too fast! I can't believe he is so rough and tumble like the rest of the kids already! Despite the fact that I blinked and missed like 3 months of his short little life, that baby face and happy nature are still there from the time he was tiny! Thanks for being such a trooper little man!


And this is his big brother Kaleb! He sure was BUSY at the park...you know, most boys are, but he didn't mind stopping every now and then to flash me a smile! Baby bro Koen was in the carseat the whole time! Hopefully I get to take his picture sometime soon too!




Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
You take amazingly beautiful pictures Bethany! I would swear you have been doing it your whole life!
Oops forgot to leave my name on the comment above ;)
Post a Comment