Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NoT A LoT To BlOG AbOuT!

WHEW! So it has been a few days since I have blogged! I have started a couple of different entries, but quite frankly they were boring as I just haven't had a lot to say lately!! :)

Anyway, we have had a SUPER busy week around here...and the rest of the week will be the same! Monday we had a St. Patty's Day party with our playgroup, Tuesday we ran errands, this morning we had a birthday party, tomorrow we are having a playdate over here and Friday we plan to hit a spring training baseball game! So...WHEW! Then there is the dying of the Easter Eggs on Saturday and the big hunt Sunday morning!

I am supposed to be cleaning for our big event here tomorrow, you can tell I am procrastinating! The theme of our playdate tomorrow is "Rockin' Robin" and we are having crafts and treats to welcome in spring! I am really looking forward to it!

Hmmm...what else??? I honestly just don't know a darned thing this week! So, I guess I will get back to dusting (I am so not really that much of a clean freak anymore, but the dust in our office is two inches thick and it is the first room you see when you walk in!!) in preparation for our fun with friends tomorrow!

However, I can't leave you without any pics! These are from Friday...the kids and I hung out on the front porch forever and I snapped these while we were out there! Notice the scrapes all over Huntler's face...he fell in the gravel and got into a fight with a bush when we were taking pics at the flower patch Thursday night! I thought about editing them out, but 1.) I just don't have time today and 2.) That is how he looked! They are long gone and he is back to his cute little self these days!

Happy Wednesday faithful followers!


I have been leaving her hair in these little "knots" lately! Super cute! They remind me of a little ballerina! Too bad Gentry is anything but graceful!! (That is one trait my poor baby inherited from me I am afraid!!!)  And yes, the glasses match the outfit...darned that Gymboree for having to have accessories that match EVERY line they come out with!!

3 comments:

Randy Harding said...

Absolutely love the glasses! I think those are my favorites so far this "sunglass season"! And Huntler is adorable as always! Happy dusting! Love Mom

Bethany said...

Hmmmm...I am a sucker for the white glasses with the different colored polka dots! Those have to be my current fave! I LOVE how she leaves them on though! She'll put them on in the car and wear them until we get where we are going! Guess that makes it easier to justify buying several pairs!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to do better getting into your rhythm of blogging. While you were taking a siesta from blogging I was checking your blog all the time. Nothing. I don't get to it for a few days and you're posting like crazy! Again, like your mom, (we have such great taste), the navy polka dot glasses are the best yet! Although they make her look so grown up. Huntler looks like he lost the fight with the bush. Grandpa may have to teach him some good wrestling techniques or better ways to take a fall... Love you. Debbie