Let me start out by saying that these images are SO not in the correct order! I was trying something new on Blogger and attempted to upload more than one image at a time...I obviously am not good at that and will not be attempting it again! However, I hate to spend more time deleting and starting completely over, so we all just have to deal with it! Capiche?!! I am sure it bothers me WAY more than it bothers you!! (That would be my obsessive compulsive side rearing its ugly head...I have gotten MUCH better about my "issues," but I still prefer my photos in order, darn it!!)
Anyway, we had a wonderful and quiet Easter out here in the desert! Chris was up pretty much all night smoking some meat for us and I made a couple of dishes and we had a great lunch! Well, Chris I had a nice lunch! I don't think I can say the same for the kids!! I made this yummy strawberry jello and Huntler literally shuddered when we made him try it! Are you kidding me?!! It was delish!! Gentry loved it...she was trying as hard as she could to scoop it up with her fingers! However, my cooked carrots were NOT on her list of faves!! :) Oh well, can't satisfy them all!!
We dyed eggs last night and both kids seemed to enjoy that! Of course, 90% of the eggs were cracked before we were done decorating them, but hey, that's okay! They are just eggs and it is just for fun! After our hunt this morning, ALL of them were cracked or severely damaged!!
Here are some pics (once again, way out of order!!) from last night and then from this morning when we had our big hunt!!

These next two C*R*A*C*K me up! Huntler's expressions are hilarious! He is such a funny lil' guy! We told him to love on sissy, and he did!!






Right here we had a bit of a catastrophe! Huntler dropped his bucket and eggs went rolling! On the bright side, he did NOT damage his overpriced yet oh-so cute bucket from Pottery Barn Kids!!

Look at me getting creative in Photoshop! I LOVE this! The picture was really bad because the lighting was horrible and we had some flash issues (not to mention I am not so sure how to operate our flash correctly yet!!), but I love what I was able to do with it! FUN!!!






This one...she is a character! Here she is, all sprawled out munching on "beans" (jelly beans) while Huntler was dying eggs! We don't make a practice of letting her lay on the countertop, but isn't this funny?!! **Note the jar on the left in the background...it was full of beans on Thursday but the supply is rapidly diminishing! Our kids inherited my sweet tooth, no doubt!

Tidbits Left by

5 comments:
Cute!! Happy Easter :)
What great pics!!! You will definately have to give me some pointers on how to use photoshop! I have really been wanting to "get creative" with some of our not so great pics too.
I love the kids dressy Easter outfits. I really missed being there to see the big hunt. I'm sure it was fun for all. I will be putting the "love on sissy" picture on my desktop. It's a real cutie! Love, Grandma
Happy Spring !! Love the site, I'm keeping track of all of you THANKS, miss you
Love
Kristi
Gentry looks like the SPUNK in your life, Bethany! I love the picture of her on the counter. I really want to have kids. Y'all look so happy.
Post a Comment