So here it is Wednesday already!! I know I say that all the time,"Here it is --- (insert day) already," but seriously, WHERE does the time go?! The days are just ticking away and my sweet little "baby" is getting closer and closer to being two (or three if you ask her!)!
That in itself is about enough to make me cry these days!! I remember SO vividly the day she was born and driving to the hospital at the crack of dawn to be induced while the rest of the world was just going about its business. Seems like yesterday in some ways and a lifetime ago in others. Anyway, I'll save my emotional post for her birthday!
On a happy and totally lighthearted note, here is Gentry girl with her Daddy! I snapped this last night when two of my favorite people were having fun and being silly! Chris put a bandana on Huntler too, but he ripped it off about one second after he got it on and wanted nothing to do with it. Gentry, on the other hand, is our little fashionista and loved her new hat! See why I can't resist buying her all of these accessories...she not only likes them, she leaves them on!!
I LOVE this new action set I bought a few weeks ago...Totally Rad Actions 2: The Revenge. This texture (Dirty Diana) is one of my all time faves! And although you can still see our dresser in the background (and all those party goods piled up on it!), the texture hides at least some of that!!
Anyway, not a whole lot is going on down in these parts! The heat is still sweltering...not fun by any stretch of the imagination! We are avoiding getting out as much as possible simply because it is just so darn hot! And although it is a "dry heat," when it is 113 you still sweat. And I still get grumpy and irritated so it is better we just stay home and in the air conditioning as much as possible!!
The party is coming along! Instead of taking advantage of Gentry's nap time yesterday and updating my blog and working on treat baskets, I took a nap myself!! Yeah, not the best way to be productive, but it sure was nice!!
And last but certainly not least...The Bachelorette season finale was on Monday. If you have been following along for awhile you know I am addicted to the show and haven't missed a season since the first one! And if for some crazy reason you haven't caught the finale yet and the surprise hasn't been ruined, you better stop reading now! There was your warning!!
Can you BELIEVE that she chose Jesse? I was in complete and total shock! And I think I still am! As Jason pulled up and got out of the limo, I said to Chris, "She didn't pick him." He tried to tell me that you never know, but 99.9% of the time, the first one out of the limo is the one who gets sent home. BUMMER. I almost cried I was so sad for him. It was obvious his heart was broken. I guess I never in a million years would have thought she would have chosen Jesse, but boy was I wrong! Despite the fact that pretty much everyone in America was pulling for Jason, she did have to follow her heart. It was quite obvious that she and Jesse are head over heels in love and although I am sad (very sad) for Jason, I hope she finds the happiness she is after!
And on that note, I should get! Both of the kids are now awake (we had a rough night Monday so they slept in today!) and we have lots to get done! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!


Tidbits Left by

7 comments:
I love that picture.. so cute. And the texture is really cool. I want to try some of those. I liked both jesse and jason- although from the first day I wasn't sure why jesse was there, maybe just for ratings. But then he took her heart, and you could see they were so in love. I was really sad for Jason, he looked heart broken. But I deided he needs to move out here to FL and marry my friend.
I know! Wasn't it so sad to see him get down on his knee and then she was like..."uh uh"
Love that pics of daddy and gentry--they're like twins, LOL!
I was pulling for Jason....didn't see Jesse coming!! But then I didn't see her letting Jeremy go.
Love the pictures - she's a daddy's girl :)
Denise
P.S. I'm right there with you regarding the heat!!! I feel as though we live in a cave :(
Denise
As you know I hace been a HUGE Jesse fan from the start. I thought the whole cant judge a book by its cover thing was very cool! I was sad for Jason however, he looked so so sad! I did not think Jesse was going to win, I was SURE he was getting out of thst first limo! What a crazy Finale!! See you soon!!!
Love the pic. I have been addicted to Daddy/daughter pics lately.
I didn't watch the Bachelorette, but your posts make me wish I did.
BTW, if you head over to Four Seasons Farm you will see I have sent a bloggy award your way...
Love the picture! I think they look like twins too! Love, Debbie
Post a Comment