Why is it that the day I mop happens to be the day that Huntler does not lift the seat on the toilet and pees all over the just mopped (as in less than two hours ago) floor?! Can someone please share?! Or why did he run into a wall I just touched up (last week) with his bike and leave a red scuff mark?!! (Yes, we allow bikes in our house. Not his big kid bike, just the trikes. It is SO hot here and we have TONS of tile for them to zoom around on!)
Needless to say, I re-mopped my bathroom and the floor is drying as I type. I have also gone out to the sweltering garage and got the paint back out and touched up the wall!
I love my kids more than anything, but it is only 1:00 and I am wearing down! Maybe it is good that I get to get my hair cut this afternoon and get a little break! I think I need it!
Okay...back to sweeping and mopping the kitchen now! Happy Tuesday!!

Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
That's why I don't clean! ;-)
Post a Comment