Well, the months of preparation and anticipation for the big cupcake bash are now a fond memory! We had the party this afternoon and everything went great!! We are worn out from all the excitement, but we could not have asked for a better party for our sweet little Gentry girl!
Here is just one TINY little snippet to hold you over for a few days! Remember our family is still in town and we are spending time with them and have action packed days planned for the rest of their time here!
By the way...I am so NOT loving too many of our pictures but believe me when I say you will be seeing this chair and that fun pink pettiskirt again in an outside photo shoot without all of the distractions of a party!
And I of course could not post without saying HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mom and Dad! They celebrate their 30th on Sunday (Gentry's actual birthday). They got a little jipped...I didn't get their present done because I was too busy preparing for the party and our company, but I promise you will get it soon!!


Tidbits Left by

10 comments:
So glad that the party was a success! That pettiskirt is beyond yummy! Where in the world did you get it? Do tell!
I am in love with all the ruffles! I can't wait to see more...I am practically (did I even spell that right?) on the edge of my seat with excitement!
I am happy it is over though ~ for your sake, Bethany....please pat yourself on the back...kick your feet up and relax? Maybe a bubble bath? YOU DO DESERVE IT!!!
:)Amazing.
Ruffles and I see some polka dots in the background - and little feet!!! So cute!
Glad the party was a success and a happy birthday to Gentry :)
You teaser!! All that pink...looks so fun, can't wait to get more pics--hurry up, lol!!
glad the big day was so special, can't wait to hear all about it!!
Happy Birthday sweet Miss Gentry! Wow! So many people who have never met you and probably never will, hoping to catch just a glimpse of the festivities:)
Yet, for as much as I'm addicted to party planning myself, I'm only bummed that we live so far away that we didn't get to celebrate your special day with you, decorations and fanfare aside. (I knew it would be perfect!) I can enjoy the decorations from afar, but as for the birthday girl?, well, I so wish we could be there to snuggle you and tickle those sweet toes Mommy is using to tease us with!
Love you all, think of you often, and miss you even more on bittersweet days like today!
Lisa, Britton, Kaylen and Avery
I can't wait to see more! Glad to hear the day was great! :)
Sarah
Glad to hear everything went well! Can't wait to see more of the pink ruffles...so sweet! Enjoy your family :)
Happy Belated Bday to Gentry! I am so looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing more details. Hope you have a great time with your family!
Glad to hear the party was a success and I'm sure Little Miss Gentry had a fabulous time. Love all the ruffles and little bitty toes in the picture! Can't wait to hear/see more.
:)Abby
that is so cute! I can't wait to see what you do when you reschedule the photoshoot with that pettiskirt...
gorgeous!
Post a Comment