And the winner of the super cute, fabulous little cupcake bow is Laura!! Just let me know if you want a headband or a clip Laura!! One of her guesses was 1:28 PM and Miss Gentry entered the world at 1:35 PM!! If you have been paying close attention, you will notice that I mentioned just this week that I was induced bright and early in the morning...that was a little nudge in the right direction!
Anyway, as I said before, I have oodles and oodles of ribbon and several extra cupcake charms and I would be happy to create something special for your little one...just send me an e-mail and we can chat about it!! And once I get my Etsy shop up and running I plan on having some in there too!
And on that note I should get! I have TONS of things to get done and not enough "me" to do it all!! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!

Tidbits Left by

2 comments:
congrats to laura!
happy weekend!! hope you're getting lots done (unlike me)!!
YAY!!! I won something :) I've been so busy with invitations I hadn't even checked back in! I'm so excited!!! One of the sweet little girls in my life will LOVE this! AND...if I get my own sweet little girl one day, Aunt Bethany will have to make them one too!
Thanks for the giveaway, Bethany! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!
Post a Comment