This was my party project for yesterday...I have never attempted one of these before but LOVE how this sweet little hat turned out! I can assure you that these will be popping up in my Etsy shop once I get it up and running (I am thinking mid-August). And here is a super sneak peek for all of you following along!! Once again, I can't take credit for the cute banner...the lovely Jennisa who designed my blog also created this little bit of happiness for me!!
Anyway, I don't have much time tonight so here are the pictures of the birthday girl's hat!!



Tidbits Left by

5 comments:
Sooo sweet, I am a new reader to your blog and I am loving all of the cupcake birthday stuff! I was planning on having a cupcake birthday for my daughter, who will be 2 in October. Great ideas!
How adorable.. she is gonna look so cute! I cant wait!!!
That party hat is so stinking adorable!!! Gentry will be so cute in it.
I really like the banner that she designed for your shop. I might have to email you and get the details on that for when I start my Etsy shop! How FUN!!
Love this sweet hat! The birthday girl will look adorable!
whatta a fab banner! yay! i cant wait for you to get on etsy!!
Post a Comment