Saturday, July 26, 2008

Little Squirts

Okay...so giving credit where credit is due, I saw a very similar caption on the People website this morning with Marcia Cross and one of her twins at a splash park!! I thought it was super catchy and decided to use it myself for our splash park pictures!!


I have SO SO many images to sort through that I am just picking and choosing which ones I edit and in what order! Today the splash park pics were calling my name!! These are from Monday evening...

And you will notice that there aren't any of Trig (my nephew). I took lots of him as well and have some SUPER great shots, but I am going to do a post just about him if I can ever get through all of these pictures!

Anyway, here ya go...

Ahh sassy Gentry girl having more fun than she can handle!!

Photobucket

I am not quite sure what that pose is all about, but that is Huntler for you! He does some of the weirdest things!! We have REALLY been struggling at bath time with him lately...he cries and carries on and on. He thinks he doesn't need to get clean for some reason?!! Anyway, he does love the splash park and swimming though!

Photobucket

And here is a little series of the jumping bean! Over the last couple of weeks Gentry has discovered jumping and LOVES it!! Silly, silly girl! I was excited to see I captured some of her in motion...especially considering she only gets two inches off the ground!!

Photobucket

Get set...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of you know that Huntler is a very serious, intense child. He is quite a thinker and really seems to ponder just about everything!! Here he is with his hand on his chin looking up at the buckets of water getting dumped! He is his father's child without a doubt!

Photobucket

This one is a smidge blurry...this guy was all over the place and I didn't get nearly as many pictures of him as Gentry and several of the ones I did get were blurry. This one isn't too bad though!! Despite the fact it was over 100 degrees, he was still cold!! Now that, my friends, he gets from me!!!

Photobucket

YAY!! This is FUN!

Photobucket

I am cute and believe me, I know it!

Photobucket

Here she is trying to keep an eye on everything. This splash park is kind of out in the middle of nowhere and each time we have been there, there hasn't really been anyone around. The same was true when we arrived Monday. However, shortly after we got there so did a mom and her kids with balloons, pizza, presents...everything you need to have a party at the park! By the time we were leaving the party goers were arriving in full force! Glad we went when we did!!

Photobucket

Here she is on the outside looking in...

Photobucket

Another blurry one...but a super cute face!!

Photobucket

Is this water ever going to come back on?!!

Photobucket

Little bums are the best!!

Photobucket

And on that note I am off! Gentry just woke up and we are headed out to swim!!

post signature

4 comments:

~Rachel said...

I Love that splash park! We just went on Friday!!!! So much fun! Great pictures!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

The splash park looks like a blast! What a cute little bum!

Anonymous said...

great shots of those little sweeties! love Gentry's *babing suit* (as Maddy calls it:))

hope your weekend is great!

Allikaye's Mama said...

How fun! And your shots are so great! Those will be so fun for them to look at when they are older! You're good!