Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Bachelorette

Ok...so if you are a fan of The Bachelorette and didn't watch it last night...stop reading and go watch it!! Seriously!! (Although, I am not going to ruin any major surprises!!)


I just want to say YEAH!!! My top pick is still in and going strong!!! Remember I picked Jason at the VERY beginning...as in before DeAnna actually even met him and they were showing bios at the start of the first episode!! One of my original three was sent packing (Richard) and after seeing the episode from last night, I really think my other pick of Graham needs to be sent on his merry little way as well!!

As for Graham, I think he means well, but I am just not sure he can commit and give DeAnna what she needs. However, Jason has now been completely honest and shared his ENTIRE life story and seems to have a real connection with DeAnna.

And then there is Jeremy...I do think that he has good intentions and is in it 100% for the right reasons, but his approach is ALL wrong...as in completely wrong and he is getting on my nerves big time!!! So, we'll see!!

One last thing...I think I may have to start DVR-ing Ellen. OH MY GOSH she was cracking me up last night! Chris and I were both sitting there just laughing and laughing!! She is TOO funny!!

And on that note, it is 5:30 in the morning and I have LOTS to do! Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!!

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey :) I was jazzed she kept Jason... he is a sweetie! I also like Jesse alot... he seems like alot of fun and so genuine!!

Amber said...

It was great last night. I really like Jason. I was so glad to see Ron hit the road.

Scrappy Girl said...

I don't watch the bachelorette but I just had to comment because you sounded so into it. Kinda like me and American Idol! LOL! Found your blog through another blog.

Laura said...

Finally...I logged onto your blog this morning and immediately hit the back arrow, since I had yet to watch the show. I just finished it (10:30pm), so I thought I'd pop on here and read what you thought. I AGREE! LOVE Jason and did like Jeremy but now is annoying the crap outta me! AND, Graham is hot, but I do think he's gotta go.
I dvr Ellen EVERYDAY-love her. You should totally start watching her show, it will be one of the highlights of your day. I love her sense of humor!

Amanda said...

I am just amazed at the fact that you are up at 5:30 in the morning! AND, funny thing...a girl at church stopped me, I actually teach with her too, and mentioned finding your blog through one of her friends' blog and then also noticing your comment on mine! So random!

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to the Bachelorette this time! I love jason too and hope he wins! I was soo glad to see Ron go, what a great rep from Kansas!!! uggg

:) Sarah

Allikaye's Mama said...

Ha! I just wrote my top three picks on my blog! Jason (yes, you called it), Jeremy, and Graham (I think she'll keep him around). Some of these guys though need to GO! Twilly? Karate guy? Chef guy? :0) Cute post!