Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Exhaustion

I had high hopes of adding a fun new post today, but somewhere among the 15 loads of laundry and two worn out kids, it just didn't happen! And although it is only 7:15, it has been a long first day home after our trip and I am going to rest up!


Never fear though because I do promise something fun for tomorrow!! So happy Wednesday night and I'll be back soon!

post signature

2 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Hope you get some rest girl! It was so nice to see you this weekend. You two little ones are precious. I wish I could have sat down and chatted more.

Scrappy Girl said...

I hate laundry. It almost seems like a punishment for having such a great time on vacation. LOL! On the way home from NC I couldn't help but start adding up the pieces of clothing (5 days x 6 people = 30 undies, 30 socks, 30 outfits, etc.)