Monday, June 2, 2008

No Wonder

This is going to be a short and sweet little post today! I have a bazillion things going on, but I know how sad I am when I click onto all my favorite blogs and there is nothing new to read! So, in an attempt to update with at least a little something or other every day, here I am!


THIS...this is what is going on behind our house right now and one of the reasons I am up at the crack of dawn every day! I actually took this at the end of last week, but today they were right back out there working away...cranes, semi trucks delivering bits and pieces of the house that have already been framed, a whole crew of workers, various vehicles and machinery and a blaring radio!

Today the kids had a chair pulled up to the window and were watching the guys work. They (the kids) even waved at their new friends - whom I am quite certain did NOT see them - when they hopped off the chair to play!

I have a strong feeling this is JUST the beginning! There are still two empty lots directly behind us and then numerous lots on that street in the background. It is a bit sad for us...we have kinda gotten used to leaving our shade up at night and the bathroom blinds open when we shower (Is that too much information?!! There is seriously never anyone back there..until now anyway!!).

And on that little note, I need to get! Hope you are all having a happy Monday!

Photobucket

post signature

1 comment:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.