Sunday, June 15, 2008

Here's The Deal...

So I posted like crazy on Friday but now I am taking a couple of days off!! I am in the midst of sorting through over 17,000 pictures on iPhoto and deleting TONS (over 1200 are gone already and I am only at Huntler's first Christmas -WHEW - I have a LONG ways to go)! I tend to take about 10 times more shots than I need of any given image, so we have HUNDREDS of extras that need to be gotten rid of! I am hoping if we can get rid of enough and get iPhoto cleaned up and maybe some images stored on CD's that Chris will buy me a laptop!! HINT HINT!! We only have Photoshop on this computer downstairs and I would LOVE to have it so I can tote it all over!!

So that is my story! I have also learned that I am now officially a photo snob. Yeah...I have been looking back at all of these sweet pictures of Huntler when he was a baby and the quality is just SO not good. Makes me a little sad...but of course so fortunate that we have the pictures...good or bad! I guess as my love of photography has grown, so have my standards. 

And...I did NOT forget it was Father's Day. I want to do a special post, but I am not feeling the greatest today (horrible allergies) and I am trying to keep sorting through pictures while Gentry is napping and the boys are out swimming, so that will come this week. After all...today is just a day, it doesn't change the two fathers I want to honor or who they are!!

Enjoy the day! I am back to sorting through pictures! And then we are cooking out and swimming again!! (It was 100 before 11:00 here this morning...UGHHH!)

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZA! That is alot of pics!! Yep, I have to get a new camera...I hear ya on the quality thing....I'm still working on it!

Scrappy Girl said...

That IS alot of pictures. I look back at my "poor quality" pics and wonder will there be a time when I look back at today's pics and think "how sad that they are not so great." LOL!

Hayes Family said...

Hi Bethany,

Thanks for the quick note. It was great to meet you at the reunion. Patrick and I were talking about the reunion and we started laughing that all the guys found themselves talking more about their kids more often than sports, college, and high school days! It's funny how kids change EVERYTHING! Anyway, keep in touch.
Arica Hayes