So it has been another whirlwind weekend around here! Birthday parties, laundry, yard work, more laundry, cleaning bathrooms, the 55 minute trek to the scrapbook store and back... Yep, a busy one for sure!!
Why is it that the weekends always go by so fast?! Chris has been consumed with studying for and then taking this test for work. He had to drive about half an hour or so this afternoon to go take this test, but he passed so that is now behind us...WHEW! I feel like the last two days have been regular ole weekdays with him so preoccupied and me doing it all!
Anyway, since we knew he was going to be gone for a few hours, the kids and I drove all the way BACK to the scrapbook store to get some more paper goods for Gentry's invites. We changed the way we are making them and can only get one complete top on a sheet of 12x12 paper and I had figured on at least two. If anything changes now, I have PLENTY of paper! I didn't want to risk going back yet again, so I stocked up! I LOVE the line, so I can always find a fun use for it I am sure!
Anyway, I plan to take pics of the invites hopefully tonight or in the morning...depending on when we get them done! So you have that little bit of fun to look forward to!!
Here are a couple of pictures from this past week in the pool...once again with my 50 mm lens! LOVE THESE SHOTS!! I mean, how could I not?! Two undeniably happy and darling kids with the love of my life?! Talk about the good stuff!!!



Tidbits Left by

5 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! I love them! And that girl is precious!
Cute photos! We had a laidback weekend this time.
THose pics are so crisp and clear, love em! LOL @ having to trek back to the scrapbook store....you better just order online from now on...you'd probably save $$ in gas! Can't wait to see the invites!
I vote that you get your pretty little face in front of the camera for a shot or two :) What great pics!
I love the pics! I think it is interesting how Chris' expression fits Huntler's and then also how it fits Gentry's - or maybe it's the other way around. With Huntler it's more intense and Gentry is all smiles! Also, I have to vote with christie's endless craze and say you need to have your picture taken with the kids more. You'll be glad after they're grown that you have pictures together to remind yourself of all the things you did and the time you spent with them. Love, Debbie
Post a Comment