So I obviously don't have a whole heck of a lot to post about right now!! However, I was on the site of one of my all time favorite places to buy Gentry's clothes (Gymboree) and LOOK what I found! None of it will fit her because it is all layette and only goes up to 24 months (I am now buying her mostly 2's and even some 3's in shirts...YIKES!), but man oh man if she was just a baby again!!
Gymboree is one of those stores that doesn't JUST have the dress...they have the whole darn outfit! Dress, hat, shoes, hair pretties, purse, sunglasses and matching stuffed animals and blankets for the baby lines! What ever is a mama supposed to do?!!


And then there is the boy stuff. Yeah...so there isn't a whole lot to say about it other than once in a great while I will find something I really like for Huntler. More often than not though, he doesn't get much from there.
However, he was sitting on my lap the other day when I pulled up their new lines and he LOVES these crocodile undies! We are planning the whole crocodile/safari party for his birthday, but that isn't until September and I am not going to make him wait three months, so next time I am near a Gymboree, I am going to run in and grab him some cute little undies!!
And the shirt? I am still trying to decide if I like it...I am more of the collared shirt, polo type...





Tidbits Left by

6 comments:
I absolutely love Gymboree. When the kids already have too many clothes, I buy a bigger size for the next year. I shop old lines on ebay too. Buying clothes for the kids is so much fun.
That red/white check outfit is REALLY CUTE!! Too bad they don't carry it in a larger size. I can EASILY see Miss Gentry in it! Love, Debbie
I was just at Gymboree today! I love their "complete outfits" too! They have such cute little girl safari sets now!! :0)
I LOVE Gymboree and The Children's Place because of the way they do the outfits. I can really get in trouble there!
That dress is so cute I would buy it full price, no coupon! Let's start a petition for them to carry it in bigger sizes!
Bethany,
Just dropping by to let you know that you've won my pinwheel giveaway! I'm super excited that you won as I know that your kiddos will certainly enjoy. Please feel free to e-mail me with your address and preferred pinwheel paper. You can either see what I have in stock (see initial giveaway blog for web address) or if you see a paper you like at my etsy shop, please let me know. I'll get right on making your items. :-)
Hope you enjoy!
Shana
Post a Comment