Friday, June 13, 2008

The Grass Is Always Greener...

Ok...so it is 10:30 and I should be in bed by now, but Chris and I just watched a movie (Shooter with Mark Wahlberg) and I am WIDE awake! The kids have been in bed for what seems like hours and I seem to be having some major allergy issues and can't get comfortable with my sore throat! And since I have oh, hundreds of pictures just waiting for me to take a little peek, I thought I would come down to the computer and see what images were calling my name tonight!


So yes he is mine and I am slightly biased, but is this little guy not the cutest?!! I mean, really now?!! I took this series of pictures the day after we arrived in Kansas! Huntler felt the need to lay down in my parents front yard and stare up at the trees! It may seem a little crazy, but we do that down here in AZ every now and then...lay back on the patio and see what is happening in the sky! I guess Huntler felt compelled to look up into the huge trees with branches swaying and leaves rustling! 

Anyway, something about the full color just didn't do it for me...so I did a little Photoshopping (thank goodness for Totally Rad Actions!!) and created a more vintage feel! Takes me back to a time where life was simple...I can totally imagine it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this little man!! I can't believe he will be FOUR this year!! Where in the world does time go?

Photobucket

And this one I initially deleted...sent it to the trash. But as soon as I clicked I realized that it is a total keeper! So, his eyes are closed, but what a CUTE storyboard would this little series make? Now, I just have to learn that part of Photoshop and I'll be set!!

Photobucket

Okay...so this is my third post today! Holy cow what has gotten into me?!! I guess I should get back upstairs and try to get some sleep! It is now almost 11:00 and I tend to wake up at the crack of dawn these days!!

post signature

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

What a cute little guy and some fun pics!

Amber said...

He is such a cutie. I love all of your pictures. I need to practice taking more.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya about waking up at the crack of dawn....every morning here!! Cute pics--Huntler's a handsome little man!

Grandma said...

Great pictures of Huntler! I can't help thinking grass stains on the back of his white shirt though... Once a mom, always a mom.