Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whirlwind!

Several of you know and many of you don't, but we have been gone since last Wednesday and just got home today! We were back in Kansas for my 10 year reunion and made a week long trip out of it!! As always, we had a WONDERFUL time and it was hard to come back, but we are back at home (as of 2:00 this afternoon!) and getting settled back in!


After our trip to California, our company and now this big trip to Kansas, we are done for awhile! I have a strong suspicion that the rest of this week is going to be a LONG one for me! The kids are once again beyond exhausted and will have to get back into the swing of things, as will I. And I didn't do one stitch of laundry while we were back home, so I have MOUNTAINS of stuff to get caught up on!

I have really missed blogging and am excited to get back to it too! I postdated the entries that came up while I was gone and I have of course read my comments, but other than checking out just a few other blogs, I haven't been on the computer much!! I have TONS of pictures to sift through and share too!

So be patient and keep checking in! Although it is always great to return to Kansas, it is always nice to be back at home and back to normal!!

post signature

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY.. your home :) Glad you had a great trip! Hope to see you soon!!

Lisa said...

Miss you already. . .

Laura said...

Glad you made it back home safe & sound! It was sooo good to see you. Good luck getting back into the swing of things. I'm still exhausted from the weekend and I didn't have to travel ;) Love you!

Anonymous said...

It was SO good to see you dear! I wish we would have had more time! :) Glad you're home safe! Love ya! Jen

Anonymous said...

hope you had a fun, welcome back! And, yep that dress is from gymbo and yep--has the animals on it, with the gold threading----too cute, right?? Their stuff is going to put my in the poor house!