Okay, okay...it is no huge secret that Gentry has way (and I mean WAY) more clothes than any child needs! I can't help it...I am OBSESSED with little girl clothing! There is just too much of it out there that is too darn cute and therefore finds its way into our home and onto a hanger in her closet!
Before Christmas I somehow or another heard about Crazy 8. It is a branch of Gymboree only a little cheaper. I haven't ordered a ton of stuff...but the few things I have ordered I LOVE!! Anyway, I found this dress that she absolutely "needed" and thought while I was posting this picture I would share the link to the company for all you other shoppers out there!! Just don't tell your husbands that I am the one sharing great shopping sites!! I know how mine loves it (ha ha) when I hear of something new and find something I "have" to have!!!
Anyway, here is the dress! Online it looks light blue, but it is most definitely white!! And all those little critters are darling!! I am saving it for her birthday...
And since I am a sucker for hats and hair pretties, we of course got this little scarf too! But I was just online and it seems that the scarf is sold out! Glad I got my order in when I did and it arrived on our doorstep this afternoon!!
So tonight is the big finale of The Bachelorette! You can bet I will be glued to the TV working on treat baskets for the party most of the evening! And now I am off to work some more...somehow or another I managed to get BOTH kids down for naps today and they are still snoozing away! But someone should be up any moment, so I need to get my mess cleaned up and snacks ready!



Tidbits Left by

7 comments:
you know i love those clothes!!
thanks for reminding me about the bachelorette!! whew! i almost forgot! Here's to Jason!!
Oooo! I've never heard of Crazy 8 - I've got to check them out as that dress is adorable!! Thanks for sharing.
I'm hoping it's Jason she chooses!!! He was my favorite from the time he stepped out of the limo :)
Denise
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to have to check that site out!
ooohhh...I'm going shopping right away for Lily!! Can't wait!
first of all...that little sun dress is ADORABLE!! oh my! and the little scarf thingie... :)
second, i'm glad i won't be the only one glued to the tv tonight. my husband hates that show!!...i just can't help myself :)
Cute dress. I have been looking at Crazy 8 but haven't ordered anything yet. Hadley has more clothes than I know what to do with.
How cute! I will definitely check it out. I love kids clothes too.
Post a Comment