The instant I was made aware of sweet Cora and her story, I fell in love. I have been following along and checking in on her each and every day since her journey began. Sweet Cora went to heaven this morning. So young, so tiny, so beautiful. My heart absolutely aches for her parents, her family and their friends.
Say a prayer and keep them in your thoughts these next few days. This is something no parent should ever have to experience...
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
9 years ago
Tidbits Left by

7 comments:
My heart is breaking! This beautiful family has been weighing heavily on my mind. Jillian is just a few days older than Cora..............
I can't imagine what they are going through and I'm praying for peace and strength for her parents.
Ohhhhh...I just feel sick. This poor family! My heart is aching. We will pray for their comfort. I have heard of so many children passing...makes me hug mine a little tighter.
Thanks for your sweet words and email. We're all just trying to understand this and know how to be there and help Jess and Joel. Thank you for sharing Cora with those you know.
My heart is broken.
I will continue to keep this dear family in my prayers as they grieve.
Heaven got one precious new angel today.
I just read her whole story and my heart is crying. IT is sooo sad. I hope they find the strength in these coming days. Cora is a beautiful girl!!
I'm so sorry to learn about Cora's passing, not for her but for those she left behind. Tears started streaming down my face when I opened your blog and started to read. I can't imagine as a parent how deep the loss is felt, how much the heart aches or how sad life must seem. Her folks have been a tremendous witness for God's Greatness and I know that their faith will carry them through this darkest of times. I rejoice for Cora, because life was not meant to be lived as she was having to do at the last and certainly children are meant to be happy, to dance and sing. Their hearts and spirits are too joyful to do otherwise. Now Cora can do all that and more in heaven, a place more wonderful than our minds can fathom. I will keep her family in my thoughts and prayers, that God will keep them all in His Hands and give them peace that only He can give. Love, Debbie
I am in tears.. I was fighting, praying, hoping so hard for her! I don't even have words.
Post a Comment