Well, I missed 4 Little Men and Girly Twins Random Picture Challenge #4 but here I am for #5!!
Here it is...the 5th picture from the end of my March 2008 folder!
Yes, my kids are running around in swimsuits with water balloons in March...that is how warm it is here people!! Crazy!!
So, in keeping with all things random today, does anyone out there have any random things they are just dying to know about me?!! Give me some ideas for some posts!! Although very few of you leave comments, I know you are popping in!! I have a tracker and it emails me each and every Monday with the previous weeks stats!! Ah ha...bet ya didn't know that, did ya?!!
I have had one random question that I'll go ahead and answer to get your creative juices flowing!!
Where did Gentry's name come from?
Well, let me just tell ya where Gentry's name came from! My parents were at one of my brother's college wrestling matches and my mom overheard it there. Talk about random!! Since we like to chat about unique baby names, she of course shared it and I loved it so much I made her promise not to tell anyone else! See, I have this "thing" about having super unique names! Anyway, at the time she heard it Huntler was still a little guy and I wasn't even pregnant. When I found out we were having a girl, I started to really focus on girl names! {I say "I found out" because Chris didn't know until she was born what we were having!!} We had it down to Pfeifer and Gentry. Chris thought if we were to have a Pfeifer she would be ornery...little did he know! Our Gentry is SUPER ornery!! So, that is the story on that! Her middle name is Noel. I have always loved "Noelle" but when we chose to go with it we changed the spelling in order to kinda name her after Chris' grandparents' Christmas tree farm which was called Noel.
So...let me have it people!! What MUST you know?!!
Now I am off to fix some milk and find a snack for my growing boy! He is eating us out of house and home these days!! He has got to be in the midst of a major growth spurt!!!
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
9 years ago
Tidbits Left by

7 comments:
Well...you answered my burning question about Gentry's name :) How about...what did you do before having kiddos? xo
hmmmm...
what does your hubby do?
how is your new buiz "hissy fits" coming along?
will you get a new site for that?
if i have another girl (don't worry not pregnant) i want to buy some of gentry's hand me downs :)
have you thought about starting a party planning buiz?
What is your guilty pleasure? I love anything chocolate.
What is your favorite thing to do with your kids or husband?
Those are two that should get you started. Can't wait to read your answers.
I wish we could wear our swimsuits in March too!
HUM...lots of good questions before! :)
Here's one along the lines of Gentry's name. Why HuntLer and not Hunter? Their both unique and how did you come up with Huntler!
Did you go to college, and if so what for?
What did you do before being a SAHM? (kinda along the last question!)
Does your family have any pets?
That's all I can think of for now! :) Have a good night!
Ummm...what is a typical day like over there??
And...do you have a craft room? Pictures?
Do you want more kids?
And now I am going to go tell you how much i love your new bow!!
1. What did you do before you had kids and do you miss it? (diddo to the other comments)
2. How old are you? I may have asked that before, but I forgot.
3. If you could live anywhere you wanted to, where would that be? ...oh, wait, we ALL already know the answer to that question! Hee! Hee! Just teasing you! You remind me so much of Dorothy...I can just picture you clicking your heels and saying "there's no place like home" over and over in your head.
FUN, FUN!!!
Well, I already know a LOT about you, dear friend, but let me think...
You might not be willing to answer this one in "public"
Are you going to have any more precious babies?!?
How is Hissyfits coming along? What hopes do you have for it in 2009?
Now, RaNdOm...
What is your favorite movie?
What's your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself.
I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment