Just saying that I am on one of my "kicks" again and in order to actually be productive, I am kicking myself off of the computer! So far this morning {it is 9:30 AM here} I have two loads of laundry going, the playroom dusted and vacuumed and three colors of paint touched up...I am on a roll! You certainly can't tell I have done anything though and that is why I am banning myself from surfing the web in my down time for the next two or three days...I HAVE to get this house whipped into shape so I can focus on my photography biz as well as my sewing projects!
So, since I seemed to have found my groove again with updating {after like 7 weeks of chaos things are finally calm in my life!!}, I still want keep up with that, but other than that and returning some emails, I have to take a time out!!
So, that is my story!! {I plan to start answering some of those fun questions you left tomorrow in case you are wondering!} And since I hate posting without a pic of some sort, here is one to make you smile. Every family has one...a nose picker that is! Who's yours?! At least she is a cute nose picker!!
By the way mom, see that little table? The one you got Chris for Christmas? He LOVES that thing! It has a permanent home on his side of the bed!
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
9 years ago
Tidbits Left by

6 comments:
HAHAHAH! Nice picture, gentry! What a funny little girl.
Sometimes, I have to sit back and put things into perspective too....make time for housework, etc...some days are easier than others because most of the time I just want to lounge with lily or craft....so....good for you!
Sometimes we all need a time out, so we can be productive :) Good luck with getting all your 'to do' list done. I have a few things that need to be done myself!
I'm right there with ya!!! My "honey do" list is ridiculous right now :)
Gentry is too funny :)
Oh I know where you are at.. I SHOULD NOT be on the computer right now.. I should be washing and ironing Bobby's uniforms or doing the dinner dishes, and I wont even go into what I didn't get done today.. I am a lousy procrastinator! On well there is always tommorow! See you in the A.M. :)
Well the picture sure made me smile! What an adorable photo! =)
Also, I know I should probably put this in the below post, but after reading your last post I clicked over to Cora's parents' blog and...it...it took my breath away. I don't think I'm going to be functional for awhile. I just wanted to say thank you for doing something so honorable for somebody's little girl. I don't know them and I don't know you, but it really touches my heart that you would help them out. So, you know, even though it's weird: thanks.
Lulu is my nose picker. Why is there always one? She is cute though, when not picking of course!
Post a Comment