Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lens For Sale...

Hey friends!! I have hopes of getting my fun giveaway posted later today, but for now I am dealing with a terrible headache and can't find it in me to take pictures of the goodies!! So be sure to check back...it IS coming later today or tomorrow!!

However, I have something else I want to post!! I have this lens sitting on a shelf in my closet at this very moment. I just got it for Christmas in 2007. It has barely been used but I am ready to part with it!!

Photobucket

You are probably wondering why? There is NOTHING wrong with it, at all. I seriously used it for about five months and then I took it off and put on a different lens and I just don't want to go back to zoom lenses anymore!! Simple as that!!

As I pursue this love of photography of mine, I plan to stick with Canon products. I also plan to stick with prime lenses {the ones that don't zoom} simply because they tend to be sharper than any type of zoom!!

So there is that!! We paid $500 for it new just over a year ago and it has been used for less than six months. I am extremely careful with everything I own so other than some dust {that any lens is going to have}, it is absolutely perfect.

I am asking $300 for it...but may be open to another offer. You can shoot me an email at bethany.m.graham@gmail.com if you are interested!! I plan to stick it on Ebay if no one is interested, but thought I would give this a try first!

Hope you are all having a great day!!

2 comments:

Kelly Bennett said...

what lens is it Bethany? My mom may be interested :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I have the 50mm 1.8 that you're using and I LOVE it!!