WAHOOO!! Are you as excited as I am?! I have been wanting to show a little blog love for forever now and I finally have things together enough in my life to do just that!! So here it is...a fabulously fun {at least I think so anyway!!} giveaway!!
And because I was so excited I didn't stop at just one...there are THREE prizes up for grabs!
So here is the deal. Leave a comment on THIS post...tell me what your favorite thing about my blog is {for example: my shopping finds, my incessant babbling, my photos, party planning chat...whatever}. If you are a newbie, just tell me how you found me!! On Sunday I will draw three names. {Actually, I will probably use some random generator site, but you get the idea!!} The first name chosen gets first choice in what she wants. The second name gets to choose from the remaining two items. And the last one gets whatever is left!!
Wanna see what you could win?! {Just remember that I am NOT so great at taking pictures of "stuff" and a couple of these aren't very sharp!!}
First up is this super cute bowband...complete with a sparkly mushroom charm!! Oh how I LOVE this!! So bright and cheery! Why couldn't I have learned to make these when Gentry was just a tiny little thing?! At least she humors me and loves hair accessories!!
Up next is this set of springy loopy flower bows with shimmery pom poms in the center! I made these after making a set for Gentry last week! These actually have an extra layer of loops so they are even a tad bit bigger! They are mounted on alligator clips.
And last but not least is a set of simple cupcake clips along with a cute cupcake bow!! The clips are single pronged alligator clips lined with black ribbon! The cupcakes were actually push pins that I took the pins off of and adhered {with E6000 adhesive} to clips!!
And this white bow is just that...a cute, shimmery little cupcake bow I made and stuck on an alligator clip!!
You don't have to have a blog to enter, just a valid email so that I can contact you if you win!! Remember the winners will be drawn on Sunday, February 22!!
*And just to add a little disclaimer here! All of these were made with love and are carefully assembled. I use the strongest adhesive out there, but that doesn't mean that a charm can't fall off! Just as with anything, watch your little one with these!!
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
9 years ago
Tidbits Left by

39 comments:
What I love about your blog is just being able to feel like I can stay connected with you so easily. Although I should call more I love checking in on you almost daily with your blog. Baby Emma could use some bows!
Sarah U.
Just found your blog last week and I am loving *catching* up with your life :)
these are adorable!!!!
This is HARD...I love everything about your blog. I think I love your honesty...hearing about how life for another young mom with 2 little ones really is. But I also love your "finds"...whether it's Target or etsy or other blogs! Oh yeah, and I love your photography and I just love having this connection with someone from the old days! I hope I win! I think I may link to you and tell my friends!!!
I think you are an awesome writer. You crack me up! My all-time favorite post was the one about all of the critters around your house. I about peed my pants reading that one!
I also really love seeing all of the party planning pics! You are just so darn creative and you go all out like me, actually more so than me.
I also love reading about Huntler and Miss Gentry! I feel like I know you guys (sorry, I used to hate it when people said that about Abbey who had never even met her), but seriously, the other day, I was thinking how odd that you and I have never me in person or even so much as chatted on the phone because it seems like you and I go way back.
Oh, and I log onto your blog every single night while I edit pics to listen to your playlist! You've got good taste in music and you are great about updating your songs every so often so I don't get tired of them. I depend on others to create good playlists...it's a lot less work for me that way. Ha!
I found your blog after you convo'd me on Etsy about my flower pins. I liked a lot about your blog, so put you on my reader (Netvibes). I like that you like girly things for your girl (just like me) and that you like ribbon. While I don't have much of a use for ribbon, I love it and collect it. Maybe someday you can show how to make your ribbony hairbows. I like your personality that shines through your writing and hope to continue to learn more about you.
Your blog is super cute, and I LOVE your hair bows! Very sweet! Thanks for the giveaway!
~Keri
I found your blog through Julie at Joy's Hope. I love to see all of your pictures and all the things you create, especially the birthday parties! Thanks!
i love your babbling :) i love that you keep it real...your pix are also great!!! xo
I love your crafty ways!!! and of course, your pictures!! and I miss you!! :0)
I just found your blog...so I haven't got to check it all out...but I LOVE the bows!! Do you offer instructions on how to make them??? mikala4463@aol.com
I just found your blog and love how bright, friendly and welcoming it is. You have such obvious love and enthusiasm for your family and your crafty ideas have gotten me inspired. :)
Your blog is really enjoyable! I love seeing the pictures of the kiddos, hearing about your daily life, and omgosh you and your hubby came up with the cutest background/layout!!
All of those bows are so adorable!! Learning how to make hair bows is next on my craft to do list! Whoever wins is super lucky!
super cute. I love the pom pom set the best!!!
anyways. i like reading your blog because you are real, fun, sweet. your taste in a lot of things are just like mine. you have kids almost the same age as mine. you have great ideas about party planning. i love seeing peoples business' take off. i feel like I'm in on a secret while waiting to see Hissy Fits grand opening ;)
Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!
Also, i was just wondering if you are a MAC or a PC? I just got a Mac and photoshop. It's way different than Microsoft Picture It and I am totally lost. If you are a MAC could you give me a few pointers where to start? I am trying to figure out how to create an ETsy banner with the pixels. yada yada yada!
I just found your blog. I LOVE the hair bows. My daughter was 2 in september and STILL does not have much hair, but I am sure these would look adorable in what little hair she has!
I just found your blog through From Out Front Porch Looking in....and so far I love everything about it!
heicoc@yahoo.com
Whats not to like about your blog! You're very creative and quite funny :) and your blog has connected us to other fun blogs. That's what I love about the blog community!!!
Okay, now your bows are fabulous!!! And I'd be one lucky gal to actually win one for the wee ones 1st birthday :) Keeping my fingers crossed!
Denise
Even if I don't win, we do have one of your fabulous creations to wear!!
Hi! I just found your blog through my best friend Sara (Allthingsgirlie) and I love your page! Your children are soo adorable and I love the page layout! I'd love to try and win these incredibly cute clips :)
SUPER cute stuff, Bethany :)
I love them all, and would be thrilled with any of them.
I love everything about your blog...mostly your "incessant babbling" because it is just so YOU and so REAL! I love all the pictures too, of course!
Good luck with your giveaway! I plan to email you back this afternoon-lots to say! Love ya
Hey Bethany,
I know I already told you this in email but am putting it here as well, so I can be included in the super cute giveaway. The first thing I love is you and everything about you that I have learned from your blog...your honesty, your taste, your babbling, etc. Second, I love your awesome photos of your adorable kids. You are very entertaining that is why I keep coming back for more! Your blog is also very pleasing to look at. Thanks for taking the time to share your life with us.
Hey Bethany!! I am SO excited that I get to participate in your bow giveaways now!! (I don't think Karson would have appreciated a huge bow in his oh so "manly" longer hair!) Haha!
I love reading about your day to day. It is a chance to hear about things and see pictures that I don't get to at playgroups or birthday parties. I also like all of the party stuff... because I love party planning too! (Not to mention that I miss a lot while I am actually at the party, because I am chasing my 3 little boys around making sure they don't knock over any lamps ;)
I have a favorite bow... but if I don't win... I will just have to con you into making little Kassidy her very own!! Haha! Love ya!
Hi, Bethany! I've been reading your blog for some time now. I love your cheerfulness and everything else :) Found you through Amanda's blog (Natalie and I went to school together). Love the bows! Sarah
My favorite thing about your blog is EVERYTHING! :) The bows are super cute!! Thank you for the chance to win, Bethany.
i found your blog through Amanda Balzer-a friend from church.
I would just have to say you are very creative! i love the sidebar with the info on your kids. cute pics by the way too!
You sound like a fun gal! :)
*Andrea*
Your blog is so much fun! The best part...hmm. I would have to say the pictures AND your chatter. I love them both, heck, I love it all!
Opps, my e-mail! stheis@orangecitycomm.net
I also really enjoy your blog.
Thanks
Chris
I like seeing the crafty things you make, but I especially love your party ideas! I also like that you are open and honest about what is going on in your life!
Oh, and I relate to missing Kansas!
Mya would look absolutely adorable in these! She wears the lollipops she got for Christmas (one at at time because she is so tiny) and its too cute!
Your mom loves checking your blog and we all look over her shoulder at work to see it too! It inspired me to write my own about our life.
So what I love about it is your wordy charm and your creative inspiration. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to your photography blog!
Cute, cute, cute!
I, of course, love it when you talk gymboree!
Okay, i don't even know how i found this blog... started at one and then clicked on another from that one and so on and on and on... Anyways, the bows are ADORABLE!!! I think that my most favorite part of your blog is the etsy section. I LOVE etsy and am always looking for different sellers to add to my favorites!!! I hope that I win... my little girl, Masyn, will look adorable in one of those bows. too cute.
Oh how the cupcake clip would go sooo good with a baby girl gift I am putting together.
I love your backgrounds on your blog.
And how you just say it.
There is nothing that you haven't posted that people couldn't relate to.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Hi! I found your blog through "From our Front Porch Looking In" and I LOVE you already!! I feel we would be fabulous friends in real life, seriously!! I don't have my blog up and running yet...but its under construction. Your bows are fabulous and I've got my fingers crossed I am a lucky winner! I look forward to catching up some more on your past posts as soon as I get some free time.
Happy Friday!
Patty in California
Ahh, my e-mail: all_smiles60@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Love the crafts...I am actually a 'new reader' and I love everything about your blog! How fun :)
I just hopped over here from "Front Porch Looking In." I'm so glad God blessed me with a girl so I can start to enjoy some of this girly stuff. She just turned one and is just now getting some hair for adorable bows like these! Love the blog, very cute!
Bethany I love everything on your blog. Something about EVERYTHING you do/say just makes my day. I can't wait to see if you've posted and I love comming here when you have!!!
Hi Bethany! I adore all your photos! Love all the fun locations you scout out...inspires me to do the same. Best wishes on your photography biz!
I just found your blog, and I love your blog design. If I hadn't just ordered one, I might consider your offer.
The hair bows are so cute. I have 3 little boys, but I'm entering anyway since I love them. I have a few nieces who would love them.
Thanks!
i read your blog every sunday just to see what you are up to. i miss my old neighbors.
Post a Comment