Today was one BUSY day! We had "plans" to stay home most of the day and each work on various projects, but here it is after 9:30 PM and none of my projects have even been looked at! What started out as taking the car to get serviced and then going to a birthday party turned into errands all over the place! Oh well...we had a fun time and got to spend the day together so I can't complain! And, the kitchen is clean and the laundry is underway so tomorrow SHOULD be more productive! It is supposed to be cloudy and dreary which is "my" kind of weather so it promises to be a good one! I may even stay in comfy clothes all day and drink hot chocolate and listen to my favorite songs on my playlist while working away! We'll see...
Thank you to those of you who offered your kind advice on my sewing machine catastrophe yesterday!! It was all me. Not that I am one bit surprised by that, but after I posted yesterday I did a little more investigating and found the problem. My needle was bent and kept getting hung up. Apparently you are NOT supposed to pull the fabric taut as you feed it through but simply guide it!! Lesson learned! I still have not replaced the needle because I couldn't get it out, but that is first on the list for tomorrow! I can't wait to finish up those dresses!!
The first errand on the list this morning was for the boys to get hair cuts. I had Chris drop Gentry and me off about a block away in this green grassy area so I could "play" with my camera while they were at the barber.
Here is a sneak peek at our girl...oh how I {LOVE} this image of her! It is right up there in my faves!!
And because Gentry was finished with our shoot long before I was, we headed over to check on the boys. And this is what I found! For some reason Huntler was having a really rough time today and this guy was hurting him! He kept grimacing and mumbling and just was totally uncomfortable the entire time!
We had to laugh. I mean, it was funny despite the fact that Huntler was obviously NOT enjoying himself!! He NEVER complains when getting his hair cut so something was definitely off today!!
For some reason whenever I think of barber shops I automatically think of black and white and grainy!! I edited this one completely differently than I normally do but it just seems to fit so well!
I have a whole post coming up on this guy but I want to wait and do it when I am not worn out!!
Hope everyone out there in blog land is having a wonderful weekend!!
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
9 years ago
Tidbits Left by

1 comment:
both gorgeous pics...the one of huntler needs to get blown up into poster size...it's perfect! i have a thing for black and white or sepia tones :) xo
Post a Comment