Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Worker Bee...

So I have spent the entire day working like a crazy girl!! Cleaning and sorting. Mostly sorting although I did run the sweeper upstairs this morning! I kinda had to though...there was an "incident" yesterday involving a large bag of popcorn from the Target snack center and the playroom floor. I am not quite sure who the guilty party is on that one, but it got me motivated to clean up a bit!!

And then the sorting...there has been a massive amount of kids clothing stashed at the back of our closet for weeks...maybe months now. Anyway, it needed sorted and organized so that I could figure out what exactly I am doing with it. Several of you sweet blog readers have expressed interest in both of the kids' clothes. I am just trying to figure that all out. There is SO much. As in four of the HUGE totes full and two laundry baskets. Oodles and oodles of clothing. I am thinking it might be easier/smarter to try to sell what I can to the moms in our playgroup who are interested and then go from there? Unless I just put it in lots and give you a price? Those of you who were interested can shoot me an email on your thoughts!! But for now it is all folded nicely and organized by size and back in my closet again!

While I am on my spring cleaning kick, I am also getting rid of stuff. Some to Craig's List, some to Good Will, some to Ebay even maybe. Here is one of the items that needs a home!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the bumper pad that matches Gentry's bedding set...crib and big girl. We obviously don't have a need for a bumper pad anymore so I am going to list it on Ebay but thought I would see if anyone who stops by here is interested! We aren't ready to part with the matching quilt yet. She uses that and will until we move since we are not planning on buying her big girl furniture until we are back in Kansas.

Anyway, Chris accidentally cut a little hole in it when he was cutting off the tag, but other than that it is in perfect condition. {We just covered it with a stuffed animal since it was in the corner!!} Pottery Barn bumper pads retails for $69 and we are asking $25 for it. Since it is kinda big I am guessing the shipping will be close to $10 or so? Let me know if you are interested!

Photobucket

Sorry it seems as though my posts have been a bit boring lately! I am trying to get rid of things and get organized!! With the reality of my photo biz being just on the horizon, I am feeling this overwhelming need to get everything in order!! All the "piles" dealt with, random items sold or hauled to Good Will...all of that!

Okay...that is my post for today!! Now I am off to get the kids more apples and start sifting through all my photography workshop print outs and getting those organized! I SO love days like this!! The kids have been by my side helping all day and we have really had a wonderful time!

Ta Ta For Now!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Gosh...you have been a busy little bee!! Can you come up here and get me motivated?!? I haven't gotten very far with the ebay listings! Oops!

Hope you have some luck selling your things! AND...your posts are never boring! I love reading anything you write!