Monday, February 9, 2009

Smiles!

So I mentioned yesterday I was working on some fun loopy bows for my girl!! I was a wee bit discouraged last night because they just seemed kinda funky and imperfect, but today I attached all the layers and added shimmery pom poms to the centers and I am LOVING these things!! As in LOVING LOVING them!! They may be the easiest bows I have EVER made!! And since I'll be glued to the TV tonight watching The Bachelor anyway, I am pretty sure I'll be working on another set!!

Photobucket

And since every other idea I have had for a giveaway has fallen through {I wanted to do a bow board but couldn't figure out how to mail it!! And then I thought I would do a free blog makeover but I am having MAJOR issues getting permission to use kits so that is nixed!}, I think I'll just create a set of these to giveaway to one of my sweet readers!!

More on that once I get them made!! So stay tuned!!

And in case you are wanting a yummy, easy supper idea, try this!! Lisa made it and they LOVED it so I made it and we LOVE it as well! You just can't beat tasty AND easy!! Especially on a cool, rainy evening!!

Okay, Chris should be home any minute with our salad so we can attempt to be healthy yet again! Our goals for the new year went out the window when we trekked back to Kansas for two weeks!!

And don't forget to leave a comment on the post below this one! There are already a few and they made me smile!! This is going to be FUN!

5 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh my! I love it! I was thinking...she has to do a giveaway or sell those...and then I scrolled down and you ARE! Woohooo!

Laura said...

L.O.V.E. that hair bow! The colors are so happy!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

Now...I've got to go check out the easy supper idea! I'm always looking for more of those!

ac said...

Bethany, I am a good friend of Lisa's too and stalk your blog all the time just haven't taken the time to post. :) Anyway, just wanted to say hi and tell you thanks for the supper idea! Sounds great! Audrey

Anonymous said...

Love the bow! The pom pom really makes it. Great job!! Love, Debbie

Anonymous said...

That bow is so cute & The pom pom makes it if you ask me!